A Beautiful Night

This is a cheesy OS, coz I was missing some romantic scenes between the couples these days. Love the direction in which the REDUX is taking us, but here is something to reminisce the old Gauri and old Omkara. Hope you guys enjoy!!

"Come now"

A simple beep of the message brought Gauri out of her conversation with Annika and made her blush with a pink that was too prominent to be hidden from her jiji's watchful eyes.

Annika smiled, knowing exactly who had messaged Gauri and what the message contained. She was protective of her little Chutki, but she wasn't one to pry. So, slowly getting up from her comfortable spot near the pool side, she nudged Gauri in the direction of her room and left to find her own husband for some much needed quality time.

Gauri hesitantly walked towards her room. She had known that her Omkara ji was upto something. Since morning, he had had this goofy grin on his face and had winked at her every time she had looked at him. Omkara was never one to flirt. He was quiet, subtle and honest. That was what she loved the most about him his simplicity. But the accidental, coincidental brushes in the kitchen while she was preparing breakfast were another story altogether. Then there was the footsie underneath the dining table where she had just managed to cover up the situation in front of the family lest they know the shennanigans her naughty husband was up to. In their room, he was no less. He had wrapped his strong hands around her in front of the mirror while she was brushing her hair and had gently placed a kiss on her shoulder blade. She touched the place he had so lovingly kissed, still feeling the scorching heat that radiated from that sensitive spot on her skin. After almost a year of their marriage, he had discovered quite quickly all of her weak spots and had used them to his advantage this morning. Under his smoldering gaze through the mirror while he wrapped her tight in his arms, he had whispered an I love you' and then promised to make tonight special for them. She wandered what it was about tonight that had him all worked up and excited. Sure, she was excited to see him so happy, but she wondered what was in store for her.

As she stood at the brink of the entrance to the room, she felt a note on the knob of the door. Curious, she lifted the cover of the note and read her husband's elegant, artistic writing.

"You look beautiful in everything that you wear, but tonight, I want to see you dressed in my color. Please wear this gift.

Gauri turned to the bed to see the most beautiful red saree laid out with matching jewellery and sandals. Her heart swelled with love for the man who had thought out this surprise for her. He had chosen to color her red, her favorite color. As she saw her reflection in the mirror with the saree, she could not help but feel a little sensous in her skin. The blouse was a backless sheer chiffon drape that perfectly cupped her breasts as long as she did not sag. The drape of the saree was also somewhat revealing with her creamy waist in full view. And the matching silver earrings only accentuated her graceful neck as she readied herself for her husband's surprise.

There was a note left near the saree with Omkara ji's classic signature. Blushing yet again, she opened the note to read her shayar husband's way with words.

"I can't wait to see you. I want to share this moment with you in a place that I know will make it more meaningful and magical. Come to the secret basement. I am waiting for you.

Secret basement? She was shocked to say the least. She hadn't expected this out of all the scenarios that were playing in her head. The last time she had gone to the basement was with Omkara ji, when they were trying to figure out Svetlana's secret. Confused, she used the secret passageway to enter the basement, closed her eyes and jumped.