Coffeeeeeeeee

Hi Guys,

I really had no more ideas for the series that I started and I thought that it would be best to end it where it is. Maybe in the future I could write and epilogue of sorts with their marriage/suhaagraat, but right now I was in the mood for another OS. So, this was is an independent and I hope yall like it!!Also, the song for this one is Dami Im's 'Fighting for Love'

OS#21 Coffeee!

"Coffee or Tea?"

Om asked.

Gauri sipped her hot chocolate as she lazed on the counter of the Oberoi kitchen in her classic nonchalant style. She looked unkept and rowdy, but she didn't care and neither did he. Her white kurta edged a little above her jeans exposing the pearl white skin underneath that showed off her slim waistline.

"Ummm...until now it was tea."

Om was on the opposite end of the kitchen leaning against the cupboards as his eyes roamed up and down her petite frame. This woman, he thought. Someday, she was going to make him completely crazy with her heavenly beauty and killer confidence. He had burned her image in his mind the night she had crept into his room in search of her sister. And now he couldn't let go, not when he had this intense pull towards her. And the fact that she brushed him off as quickly as she encouraged him pulled him even more. She was indeed a mystery, he thought. And he had every intention of solving it.

"but, now it's this hot cinnamon flavoured coffee."

Om simmered his thoughts down and turned to her. She was now smacking her lips against one another licking the lingering drops of coffee. He audibly swallowed. Never in his 27 years of existence had he seen something more sexy than Gauri merely licking her lips. God only knows what would happen if she actually did something to turn him on...vicious lustful thoughts ran through Om's head like a camera roll before he shook his head and sipped his iced water.

"I'm glad you liked the coffee. It's something that Shivaay, Rudra and I drink all the time. House combo."

Gauri smirked. The Obros' combo.

Still, their bond, which she had managed to witness a few times now, touched her heart. This past week had been stressful for all of them with Shivaay being accused of murder and having to flee for the sake of his innocence. She had been grudgingly kept away by Annika, but she had done her part in helping her jiju find evidence that would acquit him and convict the guilty. Now all of that was past them and now she and her di could breathe a sigh of relief. Now she could also ogle at the Obro she had picked out back during Priyanka's roka. How cute is he, she thought, watching him quietly sip his iced water and sneakily roam his eyes all over her stretched frame.

"I have a question."

Om looked up from his drink and found Gauri straightening into a sitting position. Her kurta had readjusted to cover her waist. Om's shoulders dropped in disappointment.

"Shoot."

"Were you, jiju, and Rudra always so close?"

Om smiled at the question.

"Yup, always. We grew up together, walked each other through school exams, first kisses, heartbreaks, career goals...we are three halves of one whole."

Gauri smiled too.

"Annika di and me are like that. After Ma and Pa died, she was the only family I had left."