The Suitcase Part 2: The Kisses ;)

I hope ya'll like this part! It is uber romantic and cheesy. 

Also just to give a perspective of when in the show these events are happening, I think this happens right after the Shivika consummation scenes and before the Om-Gauri scene when he leaves for Germany. 

I just felt that they looked a lot more comfortable physically in the see-off scene so I cooked up a story to explain it!

Hope yall enjoy!

__________________

The Suitcase Part 2

The Kisses

Om woke up the next morning to his favorite sound. The chime of his wife's bell as she continued her early morning puja in front of the idols in his room. Her earrings tinkled with her movements and her bangles clinked against one another in a charming wake up sound that was music to Om's ears. As his eyes slowly readjusted to the brightness of the morning sunshine, he found his wife dressed in the off-shouldered black suit that was his favorite. Her hair was wet from her shower and was now pulled aside so that the creamy expanse of her back was on show for her husband to see. Om had a heart attack in his mind before he smiled at Fate's way of setting the perfect stage for him to do what he intended to do today.

His hands reached in his pocket where the letter from last night still resided. He held it for a second before patting it and getting up to reduce the distance between him and his wife.

Gauri was in the middle of chanting her favorite prayer when she felt two arms snake around her waist and pull her back against a very hard but comfortable chest. She could feel the warmth against her skin as his head tilted to fit right against her nape. Her eyes closed in reflex as his heartbeat bounced off of her skin in rhythmic motion. It could only belong to her husband. And as her own heartbeat kicked up due to the close proximity with Om, he only smiled against her hair and bent down to place a perfect kiss on the nape of her neck.

"O-Om-kara ji, what are..."

Gauri couldn't complete her sentence due to the coursing sensations of heat that radiated from where he had kissed her. She audibly gasped.

"Gauri" he then whispered with his lips caressing her ear. He smiled at the effect he was having on her. Her effect on him was another story all together.

"Hmmm.."

The puja bell in her hand was long forgotten.

"Good morning."

His husky voice tunneled through her senses and burned into her brain as she stumbled back into his hold with her eyes closed. She could feel his hot breathy smile against her ear.

"G-Good morning, O-Om-kara ji."

She was stammering and stuttering with the effect that her husband had on her. That too in the middle of her puja. His smile widened.

"Gauri" he whispered yet again.

"Hmmm.."

"I love you."

Sh opened her eyes at his words and felt the blood rush to her cheeks with pleasure and warmth. Hearing those words again after the beautiful confession in Bareilly brought back a host of memories that made Gauri's heart beat harder than normal. His voice, his tears, his hopes and her acceptance...everything felt so surreal. Everything felt like a dream and yet it was true. He loved her.

How she had cried and longed for these very words from his mouth for months and just when she had given up hope, there he was saying the things that had been perfect and beautiful to hear. And what's more, he had said it in front of her Shankar ji. She smiled a full smile in his embrace and turned around to put her head against his chest where it belonged.