That's My Girl ft. Shivika and Ruvya

For all those of you who wanted me to update this book and wanted somewhat of a light hearted story since the past few have been heavy on emotions. Enjoy! Also ShreNal's Instastories are lit!!!!! #shrenaleffect

___________________________________________

That's My Girl

"So, that's how Bhavya got rid of my ex-girlfriend Tina at the party." Rudi exclaimed high-fiving his wife as they laughed together at the story they had shared with the other Oberoi brothers.

"Did she need any stitches after that?" Shivaay asked intrigued for a minute as he stared at Bhavya who flexed her muscles. Lady killer she was, Shivaay thought relaxing back into the warm embrace of his wife when he saw Bhavya's strong physique underneath her night dress. At least now I know who not to get into an argument with in this house.

"Nahi, Shivaay Bhaiya, I didn't harm her that bad. Just a punch is all." Bhavya smiled proudly. Nobody shamelessly flirted with her husband and tried to make out with him without getting a dose of ACP Bhavya. Call her possessive, but that was the way Rudi loved her.

"Just a punch?" Annika asked in disbelief.

In all honesty, she would have never been able to do what Bhavya had done. Sure, she had dealt with many of Shivaay's exes in the various parties she had attended with him, but most of them had turned out to be like Mallika rather than like Tia. And they ended up befriending her in the end. She was lucky that way and unfortunately SSO wasn't.

"Just a punch." Bhavya repeated leaning back in her chair, shaking her head and then turning her attention to the women in front of her. "Annika bhabhi, now you tell us."

"Tell you what?"

"How you deal with Shivaay's exes." Om said turning his attention to Annika while Gauri sat next to him giggling.

"We've seen the various showdowns with Tia and Ragini, but have there been any other women??" Rudi asked. He sat back and grabbed his melting ice-cream to eat while he waited for his bhabhi's animated story-telling.

"Yes" "No"

Shivaay and Annika said together and then turned to each other confused.

"Shivaay, all of your exes have been so nice to us. You forgot Mallika." Annika reasoned wondering why her husband thought that she had shown some tadi to one of his exes.

"An-Annika, I think you are forgetting what happened at the Chadda's party a few weeks ago." Shivaay said before focusing on his ice cream to cool his mind lest he get annoyed at his wife again.

"OMG. Jiji, hamein yaad hai." Gauri laughed out loud, know exactly what her bade bhaiya was referring to.

"But, bade bhaiya, she deserved it." Gauri said siding with her sister.

"What-what happened?" Om asked curious about the story. He turned to his lovely wife who just smiled at him and gestured towards Annika who started narrating the incident.

"So, me and Shivaay were attending one of Chadda's Valentine's parties last week and the theme was to wear something red, obviously. So, Shivaay was dressed up in this black tuxedo looking hot as usual.... Mera bagad billa." Annika murmured momentarily distracted.

"Bhabhi, aage."

"Haan, then in came Anita, one of the girls he had dated in London. And she just went on and on and on and on about how much she missed Shivaay and how lonely she felt without him."