The Suitcase Part 4: The Night to Remember

Hi Guys!!! I finally updated! And I think you guys will like this!

This is also the end of 'The Suitcase'....and while I'm sad that it has ended, I really enjoyed writing my thoughts and I hope y'all did too!

Please please please like/vote/comment and let me know what else you want me to write about. I'm thinking of writing a marriage update on my FF Rikara Redux. So if you guys have any suggestions, let me know in the comments!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

Shot 4: The Night to Remember

A few days later, Om was smiling through his thoughts as the Oberois gathered around the dining table for dinner. He wasn't paying attention to Shivaay and Annika who had just consummated their marriage. He was paying attention to his lovely wife who had blushed when he held her hand at the table. And when she laughed, causing the Oberois to ask what was wrong, she had just nervously shook her head and covered their entwined hands with her dupatta.

He laughed in his head at the shyness and the coyness that currently engulfed his wife. God only knows how she would be in bed when he....he let his thoughts wander instead of shaking his head to clear them. Would she be the coy, shy Indian virgin princess or would she be a firecracker in bed? He had reason to think both. While she was extremely shy with all the physical intimacy that they had indulged in ever since Bareilly, she also had a knack for saying the most entertaining jaw-dropping one-liners. Case in point being her 'ek jhaap mein deewar pe sata denge.'

Watching her casually flip her waist-length hair behind her shoulder as she attempted to eat with her left hand sent him down a trail of very scandalous thoughts. For one her shoulder was bare and imagining his soft bite followed by a kiss at the very nape of her neck brought tingles up his spine. He breathed harder. She turned to him with a soft smile on her face before turning to her food. Oh God, he thought. And for a brief sensual second, he saw her lying with her arms spread wide, barely covered by the sheets, inviting him in to ravish her body with heat and passion.

The blood in his body began to boil with the thoughts of seducing his wife. Her casual caresses on his hand were not helping.

"Om, puttar?"

Dadi called him out of his thoughts drenching him in a bucket of cold water. It froze his thoughts.

"Haan, dadi?"

"Why aren't you eating? Is everything okay? Mein kabse dekh rahi hoon ke tu Gauri ko dekhta jaa raha hai."

A series of hoots followed from the other ends of the table as Om turned red. Shivaay and Rudra couldn't make it any less obvious could they? he thought.

"Nahi Daadi, w-woh mein bas..."

Daadi chuckled, recognizing the colors of young love.

"Hota hai, hota hai, puttar. No need to explain anything to your old Daadi. She has also lived the joy of young, secret love" Daadi chuckled again before looking at her grandson with love. "Bas jaldi se, give me a great-grandson instead of just staring at your wife."

This time Shivaay and Rudra clapped in unison while Annika and Bhavya winked at Gauri in anticipation with what Daadi had said. And as for our cutie couple, they only lowered their heads in embarasment before Om pulled Gauri's hand and walked quickly out of the dining room.

________________________

"So there is a plan?" Rudi asked looking in between his two brothers. He felt a little uncomfortable thinking about his brother and his cute bhabhi this way. But if it made them happy, then he was willing to help.