The Suitcase Part 3: The Talk <3

Hii Guys!!! So this one is really long and I tried to include as much of the misunderstandings as I could.....but there were too many. I am sorry if I didn't mention/ glazed over something that you wanted them to talk about...I just felt like their relationship was at a stage where they had talked about most things post-Bua Maaji track. So, I mainly focused on the initial misunderstandings (like Bareilly, Kali, and Chulbul). 

Also, I left out the conversation about calling Gauri all kinds of horrible names such as 'gold-digger' and 'shameless, characterless woman' because I think that while Gauri has doubts about Om's love, she doesn't doubt that he is guilty about what he said in the past. So, I didn't think that she would keep a grudge/still be hurt about his words. It is his actions that they are mainly talking about. 

I also mainly focused on things that were unresolved for me personally. So, I am sorry if I didn't satisfy some people's expectations. 

Having said all of that (phew!), happy reading!!!!

And don't forget to like/comment/follow. 

P.S. Lemme know if ya'll want a fourth part, because I do have something fun and romantic planned.....in case ya'll are interested ;)

___________________________________________________________________________

Part 3: The Talk

A week, a thousand kisses, and a million hugs later, Gauri sat on her bed smiling from ear to ear. She was folding her husband's shirts to arrange them in their cupboard. They did have help that usually did this for them but she preferred folding their clothes herself. Specifically because during those times, like now, when he was away for work, she could run her hands through his clothes and feel his presence. She blushed thinking about him. He had changed so much from what she had seen of him during the few days following their marriage. She had always seen him as a calm, composed, soft-spoken, unusually hot-tempered person. But, after Bareilly, he had changed into an overly romantic, demanding, naughty husband who just sought out moments to pull her behind a pillar and kiss her. Too many times now they had been caught by Shivaay and Annika or Rudra and Bhavya and she had to hide her face in his chest while he cheekily smiled and dragged her away.

This Omkara ji had only existed in her dreams. But now he was slowly dripping into a beautiful, surreal reality. She didn't find herself constantly pinching herself to see if it was a dream. Maybe because she had let herself believe that her dream had become her reality. She let herself believe that the dream could mix in with the colors that were radiating from her husband's love.

The clothes were folded and she smiled before picking them up. As she settled them on his side of the cupboard, her dupatta caught on a familiar looking suitcase that was hidden underneath her dresses. She recognized it and chilled immediately. And like the gust of wind, the warmth of her husband's love left with an icy cool slither down her spine.

The letter, she thought. The letter and the suitcase that held her maiden belongings reminded her of the fright that she had in realizing how much she had let herself fall. She had ruthlessly broken the boundaries that had taken months of careful mastery to build. She had let him in completely.

But what if he left? she panicked. What if he decided that he didn't want her again? What if she was left on the street with her broken heart like every time he had done in the past?

But unlike every time in the past, she would not be able to pick herself up again. She would not be able to build her life without the missing pieces of her heart that had him in it. She would die.

Realizing how much she had gambled with her battered heart shocked her. But then, like calming music to her ears, she heard his voice echo inside her head.