Pillow Talk ft. Obros

Don't know where and how I came up with this, but enjoy...I think. ;)

____________________________________

 Pillow Talk ft. Obros

Omkara sat by the edge of the poolside, sipping his coffee as he stared at the ripples of the water below. The coffee had long been cold, but he didn't care. That was the last thing on his mind. And thinking of what was on his mind, he blushed hard and shook his head focusing back on the ripples of the water in front of him.

It didn't help.

Hot, racy, sweaty thoughts took over the brain for a second making his heart thump and his face flush before he shook his head to clear up the fuzz that overcame it. The calming currents of the water cooled him somewhat, but not enough to ease the quiet smile and slight blush that remained on his face. The light from the neighboring rooms cast a soft glow on the water giving it a shade of white. He smiled at the color quietly and then flicked his long hair back in trademark OSO style....the smile remained on his face.

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice when two figures sat beside him with their own cups of coffee to ease their throats for the nightly conversational routines that they shared. Of course, it was Shivaay and Rudra.

"Ahem" Shivaay said loudly clearing his throat before nudging Om out of his thoughts and getting his attention.

"Huh? Oh hi." Om muttered, slightly annoyed that he was distracted from the thoughts that he had encased himself in. But, the annoyance was immediately replaced with embarrassment when he saw their questioning faces.

"O.... you're blushing." Rudi said sitting sideways on the pool's edge and facing his brother.

There was a rush of pink down the side of her cheek. And it marked the blush that she wore when he dipped his head full of hair in the very nape of her neck. She had writhed in passion and pleasure when he pressed his kiss there. The exact point where he could hear the pulsing beat of her heart. It was a pure kiss - chaste even. But then he pulled out momentarily to watch her bare face exude the remnants of the euphoria she just felt, and that was it. The chaste kiss had turned sensual, passionate, pleasurable and everything in between. Their eyes continued to explore the others' and when he gave her an unadulterated look of hunger-filled longing, the blush deepened and travelled down the rest of her neck to...

Om blinked a few times to reorient himself.

"I'm not." Om retorted knowing very well that he was. Shit.

"O, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it." Rudi said shrugging. "I know it's because of Gauri bhabhi."

And her name sent another batch of tingles down his spine making the blood that had temporarily receded rush in full force to the front of his face.

"Om" she breathed when he ran his hands down to the most sensitive parts of her body. It sounded like music to his ears. She had never called him by his nickname, and she had never dropped the formal ji that always made him feel slightly distant from his beloved wife. But, now hearing her breathe his name as if it was the only way she could survive made the tingles in his spine shoot up like rising stars and pulsate at the very center of his body. He watched her move underneath his weight and the movement seemed so erotic that he breathed hard. He was thinking instinctually. Or better said, he was not thinking. So, he lowered himself down on her and placed a pulsing kiss on her center before slithering up and pulling her mouth to his and drowning out her moans.

"You're right, he is blushing." Shivaay said amused at his brother. The only other time I've seen him blush was when he lost his virginity, Shivaay thought before sitting up straight and staring at his brother carefully. Oh.