new home

Foxy Crimson hated his life.
He lost his parents when he was two years old, and had to live with his 24 year old sister, Alia crimson.
They're very poor, and the only way they make money is because alia works at a supermarket.
Foxy tried to find a job, but no one let him work for them. He hated coming home and telling Alia he didn't get the job. It made him feel like a disappointment.
He loved his sister more than life itself.
He just wanted to spend more time with her.
"Foxy, can you come here please?" Alia called out, her voice shaky, as if she were crying.
Foxy stepped inside the kitchen.
Alia was sitting at the table, her face wet with tears.
"What is it?" Foxy asked trying not to cry as well.
"Foxy, we have to move somewhere else." She said.
"Why what happened?"
"I just thought we should-"
"You're lying! Were you fired?" Foxy didn't want to know the answer.
A long silence.
"Oh, Foxy, i'm so sorry," she said, starting to cry even more.
Foxy couldn't hold in his tears any longer.
He didn't want to move, but he had to.
But the worst thing was seeing his sister cry. She was always happy, she never cried.
So seeing her like this was crushing.
"Don't worry. We'll be okay" foxy told her. It won't be though he thought. Nothing will be okay.

                                       *
The next day.
"Foxy, I found a new home."
Foxy came into her room and looked at the tiny apartment.

"It isn't much, but it's home." She said.
"When do we leave?"
"Two days. So you can say goodbye to everyone. So get packin', kid." She teased.
And Foxy was off, packing his stuff, thinking about his one friend he had to say goodbye to.

Two days later

The drive there takes an hour.
They both packed their stuff in the moving van and set off in Alia's car.
Foxy looked out the window of the passenger's seat.
He wasn't happy. He would miss his friend and the views from his old town.
"Aww, cheer up, kid!" Alia nudged him with her shoulder. "You're gonna like the new place. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends."
"I doubt it" foxy said and looked back out the window.
                                     *
Not a single word was said for the rest of the drive.
"Well, we're here." Alia said at last.
The building looked like a Japanese style apartment. It was okay in Foxy's eyes.
Inside wasn't that bad either. He could get used to this.
After unpacking everything it was dusk.
Foxy went outside to see if the road was any good.
There was a park two blocks away and a McDonalds down the street. It was fine.
Maybe it won't be so bad after all he thought.
And down the street was a beautiful white and pink fox. She saw Foxy and waved at him. Foxy waved back, and she carried on walking.
She was nice. I start school tomorrow. Maybe she'll be there.
Alia called him in for dinner and when he finished eating he went to bed happily, thinking about what school would be like and if the pink fox would be there or not.

{Hope you enjoyed the first part! Sorry it was so long tho}