Mangle? How Seductive (Springtrap)

*sigh*

I think about the girl named mangle.

Ever since that red fox came, I saw her.

And I keep seeing her.

She's beautiful, with pink hair, yellow eye, blazing smile.

I broke up with my latest girlfriend for her, so she better be mine. But of course, that fox had to stand up in front of me.

He acts strange around my soon to be girlfriend, he better not take her away from me.

I hate him already, that loser. He was too scared to fight me. Mangle deserves someone better, like me.

I watched her every move in the hallway. But I think she knew I was. I tried real hard to be sneaky, but she knew anyway! What a smart little thing she is!

I'm going crazy because of her. I want her so bad...

Scratch that, I need her so bad!

I saw her at lunch today, with the red loser. There was also a very ugly chicken, who obviously loves him. I don't see why, but in a way, she does, I guess.

Hmmm..... Perhaps those two could date, and I can have Mangle! Yes! A great idea if I do say so myself.

But how can I do it?

The lunch bell rings, and I head of to class.

A bunch of girls run after me, but of course they do! I'm the most popular guy in school!

I shrug them off, and continue walking. None of them are worthy of my love.

Freddy soon joins me and I greet him with a bro hug. He seems upset.

"That stupid Crimson, I hate him!" He sneers. That makes two of us, my friend.

Freddy is almost as popular as me, but not yet. He used to be a nobody, but I let him be a phantom, my group of bros.

"He didn't join the football team?" I ask in my cool voice.

"No!" Freddy looks away, his face darkening. "I mean, who says no me?!? No one does! When I'm done with him, I'll beat him into a pulp, that fox!"

I don't blame him. He's an outcast, he doesn't belong here.

And he might take my crown of popularity away if I don't do anything.

All the girls love him now, he already has friends, what the hell is with this guy?!

Man, I should have beat his ass when I had the chance to. Maybe then he would learn his place.

As I head to my history class, I see Mangle.

I walk up to her and put my hand against the locker beside hers and lean on it.

"Hey there, babe", I say seductively. At times if I just did that, girls would be mine instantly.

"Uhhh, hello?" She moves her hair away from her face a bit.

Oh, damnit. She isn't buying it.

"So, where are you going, hot stuff?" I ask hopefully. She giggles. Yes!

"Just to class. Y'know, I've never been called 'hot stuff' before, why now?" she asks, suspecting me.

"Well, you see babe. When a gu-" I start to say until someone cuts me off.

"Excuse me, this is my locker you're leaning on." The guy says angrily.

He has guts, speaking to me like that. I turn around, making sure my bulging muscles, hoping to scare the little runt who's challenging me.

Oh, of course.

Its him.

"How about you buzz off and give me and the lady some privacy," I retort, stepping closer to him. He looks over my shoulder and finds the vixen with a worried expression on her face.

"Leave her alone." He warns me. How pathetic.

"You don't tell me what to do, freak. She's mine."

He goes up to my face, readying for a fight. People wandering around stop and watch, thirsty for some action.

I'm not scared. I'll win, he'll be the one who gets hurt.

He's about to punch me across the face until Mangle speaks up. "Foxy, please don't hurt him. He wasn't being rude."

He listens, and walks away. I do too, I know Mangle is mad at me.

That fox, he has to go soon or things will get violent.

{Hope you liked it! What do you think will happen? Will Mangle fall for Foxy or Spring- trap? Tune in to find out! Don't forget to leave a comment!}