The Woderous Date (Foxy To Mangle)

We finally reach our house and I jump out of the car as soon as the engine stops.

I sprint inside and look at what we have so far.

I set up a table using old moving boxes and throwing the tablecloth over it. On top is a candle and two wine glasses from my 2nd foster home.

Inside the refrigerator is a nice sirloin steak and a small thing of fruit punch. On the table is some flowers I'm going to Mangle. I wanted to give her a rose, but it was dead. So instead I went to a park and picked some.

And last but certainly not least is the ice cream . I can't wait to eat it with Mangle!

I finish up with nice lighting and run in my room. I throw on the nicest clothing I own (a red tee with grey shorts).

I leave the small room and sit down on the chair, waiting for Mangle to come.

I insisted we drive her, but she denied. How cute!

I turn to Alia and notice she changed too.

"This isn't your date, you know!" I scoff. Alia rolls he eyes and pats me on my head like I'm still a little fox cub.

I sigh, grab the purple flowers and eat a fruit to go because I'm kool.

Mangle

Sigh.

I hop on the bus and sit down, waiting for my stop.

I think about what Crobbie said at Walmart. Say no to my parents?! They'd kill me!

But Foxy also told me to too.

Maybe.... Just maybe....

The bus comes to a stop and I hop off.

I look at myself. I got my dress on. It's my only one, Crobbie gave it to me for my 14th birthday.

I knock on Foxy's door softly. I feel a huge lump in my throat. Do I look good enough?

Toy Chi helped me with what I look like. She put a flower in my hair to go with my dress and put mascara on me too.

I hear footsteps and the door opens, revealing a fox boy with crimson hair and beautiful yellow eyes.

"Hi, Mangle. You look amazing today!" He flirts, making be blush.

"Well, I-I...." I begin to say until he pulls out a bouquet of purple flowers. I stare at them with total awe.

"Foxy, these are so beautiful!" I say to him as he hands them to me.

"Not as beautiful as you, though."

I blush again at him as he brings me into a hug. "Enough chatting, come on inside!"

He picks me up and throws me on his shoulder.

"Ahh! Foxy!" I scream and he chuckles.

As we make it inside he drops me. I look around his house and at what he did to the place.

Wow!

A table was set up with a blue tablecloth with 2 plates and a candle in the middle.

"MANGLE!!!!" I hear and I turn my head around to see Alia running towards me.

She then brings me into a hug and I hug her back. "It's been so long!!" She cries.

Foxy sighs and Alia breaks the hug. "Get to work, chef Alia!" He teases.

"Yes, master Foxy. And what would you like today?" She replies.

"One sirloin steak please!"

Alia nods and Foxy takes my hand. "This way, please!" Alia tells us and leads us to the tiny table.

I sit down across from Foxy as he blows a kiss to me. I pretend to catch it and put it on my cheek. He chuckles and looks down.

His face comes back up with a bright shade of red, covering his entire face.

I know we blush a lot, but I've never seen someone blush this hard.

"Um, Foxy, are you okay?" I ask him.

"Y-yea I'm totally fine!" He says a bit too quickly.

OK...........,......

We just sit in awkward silence until Foxy's phone rings.

"Hello?..... Yea, me again...... Do you want Mangle......... Ok. Here she is!" He passes the phone to me and I answer it.

"Hello?"

Oooh, a cliffhanger! Who is it? Tune in to find out!