What Is Going On??? (Mangle)

Okay, is this some sort of prank?

Ever since yesterday, when I saw Foxy, everything changed.

I had the sudden urge to wave at him. And now today I'd going.... Well?

It started off with me dropping my books because I'm a klutz. Average, average.

But then Foxy comes around the corner and.... Helps me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!

Not average! Not average at all!

Then I'm given a mission to get a teacher to the other one. average, average.

But guess who's there? Fricking FOXY AGAIN!!! And of course, he invites me to lunch. NOT AVERAGE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!!!!

And then I go to my locker.... Only to see the toys?!?! And they want me to be their partner?!?!  Just no......

And then a 99℅ on our project.. Just.... I don't even know what to say anymore......

And now I got myself a ticket to his house.

But the thing that got me the most was Springtrap.

He went up to me. Started flirting, and Foxy tried to protect me. He cares about me that much? But why? I just met him today..

What the hell is going on????

                                     Chica

Great.

Just great.

He likes her!

That handsome prince Foxy, likes an ugly mutt like her?? I thought she was a boy!

But I like him too.

I've heard so many rumors about him. How he was the hottest guy in school, he had only one friend because everyone feared his greatness, how he beat up John Cena.......

Okay, the last one might not be true.

But still, he is perfect!

I want him so much, I've dreamt of him andi for I don't know how long!

Foxy The Great, they called him.

And today, when I saw him by himself in math, I knew he was mine.

It was amazing! And now, him and I are friends! Eeeeek!

But that dumb fox is getting in the way!

I hate her already.

Right now I'm I'm PE, because I do history another time.

I hate PE!

I don't like running, and everything is revolved around it.

We have about 10 minutes left, and I'm dying of thirst.

I ask my teacher, Mr.Stonerton if I can fill up my already empty water bottle. He says yes and I exit the gym.

I head to the vending machine in foyer and buy some Pepsi from it.

I drink some of it, head to my locker and put it inside. I close it and see my stupid sister in front of me.

"What a nice thing of water you have." She squints her eyes and an evil smile crosses her face.

I glare at the stupidly hot chicken in front of me with utter shock. I guess she's going to tell Mr.Stonerton and get me in trouble, but she just laughs, pats me on the back and says, "I'll let you off the hook this time, sis!"

I hate her so much, she loves to scare me like that!

I huff. Turn around, and sashay to the gym.

As I sashay, I go as slow as slow as possible, thinking about an excuse to why it took me so long to return.

After about 6 minutes I find an excuse.

I enter the gym and the teacher runs toward me.

"Chica, where have you been?! PE class is over!" He yells.

"Sorry, Mr. Stonerton. The water botlle filler wasn't working for me so I had to find someone else to get me water. It took me a while but I finally found my sister!" I smile.

"OK. Well, don't do it again," he scolds, and I run off to my car, knowing I can get away with anything, perhaps even murder.........

{Yep, you know it. This just got super yandere on you! Yea, but there will be no murder, so don't worry ^o^
                                    Or will there?? Lol. Thx 4 reading! Have a great day! And don't forget to comment!}