Awakening (Mangle)

Wake up

Wake up

WAKE UP!!!!!!

My head rushes up and I try to locate my surroundings.

Am I-- Am I dead yet?

A beeping noise fills my ears. I can hear again.

An aching pain comes from my wrists and I look down.

Stitches.

I was... Saved.

And, intertwined with mine, is a soft, gentle hand. Foxy's, to be exact.

I look up at him, who has a worried face plastered on his next-to-perfect face.

He smiles weakly and hugs me tightly. "Y-you're alive! You're breathing!" He cries. I hug him back.

He breaks the hug. I stare at him blankly, then start to tear up.

He frowns. "No, no! Don't be sad, I'm here now. You're going to be okay."

But, I can't. I can't be happy. I've been so selfish, and... And trying to commit suicide? Please...

"Really, Mangle. It's not your fault this happened. And we're going to stop your parents."

I smile weakly and look down at the blanket I'm under. I pull it down to reveal my hospital clothes. I look back at Foxy and smile.

"Thanks, Foxy. I wouldn't be here without you. Crazy, huh?" I laugh awkwardly, seeing as I'm the most awkward person on the planet. It doesn't help that I'm in a weird situation.

To my surprise, Foxy instantly kisses me. Still in slight shock, I kiss him back.

"There. Does that clear things? I love you no matter what you do, when you do it, or why you do it." He tells me after breaking the kiss.

I smile. "No. I think we better try it again."

We kiss again, this time, meaning it.

"God, you had to add a kissing booth reference, didn't you?"

We laugh together and a panda girl walks in with a happy smile on her face. She looks towards me.

"Ms. Snow? I'm ready to see you now."