Something Is Wrong (Foxy)

Warning: slight mature content ahead

Something isn't right about the way Mangle left.

I sit on the stairs, Thinking hard.

She said she was buying 'girl things', but I know she isn't.

Is it her parents? What did they do?

I really hate Mang's parents. They treat her like garbage, and one even stabbed her eye!

God, those people deserve to rot in hell.

As I think some more, I start to feel worried. Is Mangle alright?

I think about going to check if she's at the store. Maybe she wasn't--

Riiiiing! Riiing!

I look down at my phone to see that Toy Chica is calling me. I answer the phone and say: "hello?"

"Hey, Foxy?" Toy Chica says through the line.

"Yea?"

"I-is Mangle at your house right now?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, her parents are at my house, and usually Mangle comes. Where did she say she was going Last?"

"Um, the store to buy 'girl things'. Would she--"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Geez, Chi! What is it?" God, I jumped five feet!

A long pause is brought to me until I notice what's going on.

"I'll meet you at Mr.Gas. I need a way to get to Mangle's house, got it?"

I imagine Toy Chica nodding and hang up. I then sneak out of the house and walk to--

God, that'll take too long.

PLAN B

I quickly knock on the last door of the apartment. Music is blaring from inside, as well as people chatting.

Footsteps.

The door opens to reveal a Fox boy with black hair, a black hoodie with the band 'Three Days Grace' on it.

"Can I help you?"

My body fills with embarrassment and I completely forget about what I was saying.

The boy sighs and opens the door, letting me inside.

Holy ****!!

Teenagers everywhere, drinking all sorts of alcohol. Guys with no shirts on, as well as some girls! People cheering others on and yelling 'Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!'. Guys pouring beer in girls.........

I turn to The boy. "Got anything to use to get by the town?" I ask. He points to his left.

"Turn left and there's a bedroom. Go in there and my skateboard is in the closet." He smirks. "Good luck getting through!"

I thank him and make my way to the bedroom. Being totally oblivious, I waltz in the room into the closet, searching for the board.

I find it and grab the black board and turn around to hear... Snoring?!

Oh, shit..

I creep out of the room, trying my best to avoid looking at the bed. I make it out and jump victoriously.

Only to be greeted by another girl.

"Going somewhere?" She asks seductively. I nod and walk away, but she grabs my arm.

"Come onnn. Have some fun with meeee!" She tries to take off my sweater. I shake her hands off me and run to the door.

I reach my destination, run out through the brown door, and hop on the skateboard. I zoom off the bridge, ignoring the glorious view, pass Victoria Park, away from where Mac's Milk was, past Walmart to Mr.Gas.

Standing near the entrance is a worried Toy Chica. I greet her and ask if she has what I need.

She nods. "Yep. Follow me to Mangles house, and I'll let you in, I guess."

I hop back on the skateboard and follow T-Chi on her bike to a  mansion the size of Walmart. We stop at the driveway and get off our bike\skateboard. Together we walk up to the front door.

T-Chi hands me a key that fits perfectly into the keyhole.

"Why do you have a key, again?" I ask her.

"My parents are best friends with her parents, so they let us in their house if we need anything,"

I nod and shove the key in the lock. It clicks and I open the door.

Before I enter, I look back at Toy Chica, who looks a little frightened.

"You don't have to come," I tell her, handing her the key. She nods and hugs me, then gets on her bike.

"Stay safe!" She calls out while biking to her house. I sigh and turn back to the house, letting myself inside.

I dunno, Foxy. I say to myself as I look around. Doesn't this count as breaking and entering?

Mangle's more important...

The house is eerily quiet.

I creep around some more and finally call out Mangles na!e.

"Mangle!! Mangle!!!! It's me, Foxy!!"

No response.

Seeing as there's no one downstairs, I head upstairs.

I look for what might be Mangle's room. After a minute or two, I reach a white door with a musty smell coming from inside. This is the only chance I have left.

I slowly creak open the door.

{Geez, dokki dokki much?}

Blood everywhere. A dripping noise.

There's a blood trail near me, I follow it to a bed, where blood is dripping from what's on top of the bed.

I look up slightly to see a soft, gentle hand covered in blood, coming from the wrist. I look over and see another bloody hand, this time holding a red-stained knife.

I look at whose hands these are, who is the one, the only, Mangle Elizabeth Snow.

She passed out due to blood loss, but still remains pretty.

My face turns pale and I scream in horror.

Tears run down my face as I fall to the floor, ignoring the blood.

"MANGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

After I calm down slightly, I check her heartbeat.

She's breathing.

It's out!!!!! Yay!!!

I know this chapter was a little intense, but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

-blaise303