I'll Be There At 2:00

"What just happened?" Bonnie asks, surprised. I don't blame him. He just stuck up to Freddy! One of the most popular people in school!

"Yea," Foxy says mockingly. "I said no to someone. Surprising!"

Everyone in the caf. Glares at us. Whyyyy?!?!!!?

Silence.

Finally, Chica says, "so, are you gonna join or not?"

"Probably not. I'm not big in sports." Foxy grunts.

"Well, what do you like?" I ask. I want to get to know him more.

"I'm more into music than anything. I also wood carve."

I smile. Imagining Foxy sing? Wooooow

"Uhhh, Mangle? Are you OK?" He says again and I blush. I zoned out there!

"Do you sing at home?" I ask a little to quickly. He, too starts to blush.

He's about to answer until Chica butts in. "Why does it matter, Mangy?" She blushes, either in anger or embarrassment.

"She's coming over to my house tonight. That's what!" Foxy yell- whispers, gushing more.

Chica seems shocked, gets up, and leaves the caf.

I wonder what happened to her?.

"So, when are you going, Mangle?" Bonnie asks.

I think for a bit, than say, "I'll be there at 2:00, Foxy."

Then I notice something wrong. My parents.

"Foxy." I say. "I need your phone."

He looks confused but gives it to me anyway. I run out to the hall and dial Crobbie's number.

"Hello?" She says through the line.

"Hi, Crobbie! Its me, Mangle!"

"Hi, Mang! You called at the perfect time! What is it?"

"I uhh..... Need you to tell my parents I'm out cleaning your house. Is that OK?"

"Of course! What for though?"

"I'm going to a friends house to study for an up coming test."

"Ogay. Makes sense! Have fun, Mang!" She says and I hang up, smiling. I love that girl!

I walk back in the caf and head to my table.

Only to see the toys there with Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica. God please help me.....

I take a seat beside Toy chica and give Foxy's phone back.

"Welcome back, Mangle!" He says and........ WINKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"H-hi." I say sheepishly.

Then walks in a pink and white Vixen like me, and her boyfriend, a purple bear.

"Who is that?" Foxy asks, and the two take a seat and start chatting.

"That's Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy, both seniors and fairly popular. Toy chica says, And Chica across from her rolls her eyes.

Then the lunchbell rings.

I say goodbye to Foxy, Bonnie and Chica, And the four of us, ( Bon bon, T.F, T.C) head to our last class.

I can't help thinking about Foxy. That smile, the way he winked at me, I know some crazy things are gonna happen tonight.

{Hope you enjoyed!}