Mangle's story

Mangle snow.
That's me!
The super depressed fox that no one loves.
I have a family, but they all hate me and use me.
They treat me like a slave.
A lonely slave.
They  never love me, but I do everything they tell me to.
But it never works.
They will always hate me.
And they  hurt me.
They find a reason to get me in trouble, and they hit me.
In any way too.
5 years ago, when I was only ten, mother stabbed me in the eye. I had to go to the doctor to get it removed.
They made up a story too.
They said I was putting dishes away when I put a knife in wrong, and I 'accidentally' stabbed myself.
Wanna hear the real story?
Mother got mad because I had no money left so they couldn't buy a horse. So she grabbed the knife and stabbed me.
It hurt like hell.
Are you wondering why they are mad at me for not having money?
Yea, they're loaded, but they don't want to spend their precious money, so they make their daughter work on weekends to get money.
I'm not allowed to spend my money on myself, but I have a friend who works at the supermarket named Crobbie.
She's a goat-like animatronic, with white hair and gold highlights, always put neatly into a braid.
Her family loves me. At times they wouldn't even have a messy home, but still ask if a maid could come to clean. (I'm a maid) The only reason they invite me there is because we sit down and have fun together.
Crobbie's family is wealthy too, so every time she leaves they always pay me a ton of cash.
"If your parents do anything to harm you, just come running to us, okay?" Crobbie's mom always tells me this before i leave.
"OK" i always say back.
That family always makes me feel better.
Before grade nine started, Crobbie payed for a haircut for me, as you've seen.
I lied to mother and father and told them I cut it myself.
Everyone says I look like a boy because of it.
I'm bullied a lot at school.
I thought I'd never make a friend.
Until a red fox moved here.

{Thx 4 reading! This part was totally useless but I hope you enjoyed it!}