The Final Visit (Mangle)

I cry as I hug Crobbie for supposedly the last time. "But your whole family is going too?" I ask shakily. She nods.

"This might be the last time I see you. But before I leave on Wednesday, I want to say thank you, Snow. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you. Thank you for making all of us laugh on the darkest days. Thank you for being our maid. Thank you for being my friend. I'll miss you, maybe I'll visit when I have the chance to. So let me pay for the TV." She says. The more she does, the more I cry.

"Crobbie, I want to thank you. My parents hate me, and whenever I needed anything in the world, you guys would give it to me. Whether it was about 5000 dollars, or just a family to love, you would always give it to me. So, thank you for everything. I wouldn't be here without you. Goodbye, Crobbie. And please, don't be sad there. Be happy, be yourself." I tell her as she hugs me for the last time.

She hands me the TV and I sadly make my way to the exit.

"Goodbye, Mangle. And don't let your parents hurt you!" I hear as I leave the store. I make my way home and cry the entire time, thinking about my soon to be gone friend forever.

†************************************************†
I enter my house and place the TV at the door and run upstairs. I don't care if my parents were there or not, I just want to sleep.

Sleep forever and never wake up.

I wish it was that easy.

I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. I think of Foxy, how he is the only one in the world who actually gives a damn about me.

My life was brought a light named Foxy. A bright light, he made me able to see.

But wherever there is light, there will always be a shadow. And the brighter the light is, the bigger the shadow gets.

Depressing, huh? Yea, it made me a little upset too. Thanks for reading! ★★★★★