New Family

5 hours later

After unpacking a few things in my new room (once was Crobbie's), I sit outside, watching the stars calmly.

"Missing him?"

I turn around. Mr. Goaton is standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Foxy?" I ask him. "Y-yea, a little."

"I missed your second mother* too when we were apart. If you want, you can go out and see him."

My face lightens up. "Really?"

He nods.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you so much!! I won't forget this!" I thank him and run to the limo.

"It isn't really a huge deal!" He calls out. I don't care. I can see Foxy without being afraid of anything.

I have a feeling that things are going to be much better now, better by far.

I hurry in the white limousine, pay our driver, and I'm off to the small apartment Foxy calls home.

He stops the car 8 minutes later, noting for me to get off. "Be back at nine." I tell him. He drives away,leaving me in front of the miniature building.

I waltz up the stairs and to the Crimsons' door and knock.

It only took one for Foxy to open the door.

"I've been waiting the entire time." He says. He then picks me up and throws me on his couch.

The lights are mostly off, only the kitchen light is on.

"So, what's planned for today?" I ask.

"Anything you want."

*******

An hour flies by of us talking and eating soup.

Time to tell him. I say to my self.

I poke his shoulder twice to grab his attention. "Foxy?"

He looks over at me. "Yes?"

"Mother and father. They..... Broke the necklace you made. I'm really sorry--" I was saying until I was cut off by Foxy's chuckle.

"Oh. That? That's not a big deal. It was super easy to make. I've been woodcarving ever since I could walk!"

I sigh. "It was a big deal to me. I should have been more responsible for it."

He strokes my cheek. "Hey. It's not your fault your parents are assholes..... Come 'ere. I want to show you something that will cheer you up."

He grabs my hand and brings me to the balcony. I look up at the beautiful stars in the night sky.

"Foxy this is--"

"Beautiful, I know. But it's not as beautiful as you could ever be."

"I love it." I smile. My eyes start to water from happiness and I set my head on Foxy's caring shoulder. He raps his arm around me, letting out a deep sigh.

It's just him and me now, nothing in between us, and I don't have to fear anything now. Things are turning out better now, and no matter where I am, or what happens in the future, I know things will always get better, because I have Foxy. And together, nothing can stop us from loving each other.

The End.

Whew! That's it guys! Book one is done, and be sure to keep an eye out for book two. The story isn't over yet, there's still a lot of things that Foxy and Mangle have to do together. I'll post when book two is out on here, so be sure to keep watching for it!😊

Pinup art will be out, probably when book two is done.

But anyways, thank you guys so much for reading. It was so amazing to watch this community grow, and meet so many wonderful people, there isn't a single word in the dictionary to describe it.

Love,

-blaise303