Him Again? (Mangle)

As I leave my class I walk to my locker to get my outfit for Phys ed.

I open it, grab my outfit, and close the door

"We meet again, girly. How you doin'?"

I look to my left to see a green rabbit.

Without hesitation, I slap him across the face. "That's what you get, dickwad!" I yell.

He rubs his cheek with a sad look on his face.

The guilt instantly flows through me and my ears lower.

"I-I don't remember touching you, Mangle. I was at my friend's house, and I guess I got drunk," he mopes. I sigh.

"Alright, fine. Just don't do it again or I'll slap you even harder," I tell him.

He nods, grabs something from his pockets and hands it to me.

A tiny daisy.

"T-thanks."

"Mangle, what are you doing near that perv?!" I hear. My head whips around to see Bonbon standing there.

I wave my hands out to show everything's alright. "He was apologizing to me. Don't worry!"

She grabs my hand and drags me away. "Drunk or not, he still thought about doing that to you!"

Oh man, she's right.

We walk to the gym together and drop the daisy he gave me. Screw that.

Besides, I have a certain fox I love anyway.

Yea, I know. A short chapter. But I was bored, so here. I also saw food today!
Mangos
Apples
Noodles
Grapes
Leaks
Eggs
No idea why I wrote that, but thx for reading! Have a gooooood day!

I love how I've given out something but thou has much to learn. But love you, Chris.
♥💑😆