The Guy on the Iceberg?

(Y/N) Point of View:

I was in a canoe with my older brother and sister, Sokka and Katara. We were "trying" to go fishing, because we still haven't caught anything. I was watching how my brother unsuccessfully tried to capture one of the fishes. I just giggled at how the water splashed him over his face.

- "What's so funny?" My brother turned to me as my sister was desperately trying to float some of the fish with her water-bending. I've known how to this things with and without my water-bending since I was 9. And I sure know that he needed some help with the technique.

- "How you splashed yourself with water, that is" I said as I let out a laugh. He just rolled his eyes and glared at my direction.

- "Well, if is that easy for you then why don't you try it?" He spat. I stopped laughing a while as a smirked came across my face.

- "Actually it is, are you sure you want me to show you how to do it?" I said raising an eyebrow at him. He only nodded and gestured me to continue. "If you want me to show you so badly" I said followed by a sigh and a shrug. "Just do me a favor and open the bag we brought" I ordered, he rolled his eyes and did as I said. I then use water-bending to make a bubble as the fish was swimming inside, he slowly swam to were Sokka was and sign him to capture it with the bag as I stopped water bending for the water to splash all over his feet. As he was about to let a groan and let the bag fall, I intermediately grabbed the bag without letting the fish out and made a not so It can stay like that while we capture another fish. Katara immediately stopped what she was doing and said.

- "That was great (Y/N)! How did you do that?" She asked.

- "I learned it when I was on a forest in the Earth Kingdom" I replied with a smile as I remembered my first 3 to 4 tries until I finally could at the 5th try.

- "Well, I surely want to know how to do it" She replied.

- "I can show you when we get back home" I said.

- "Really? Thanks!" I just giggled at my sister's excitement. But stopped once I saw a huge glacier.

- "Sokka watch out!" I said to him. He immediately took control of the canoe as Katara shouted my brother for directions.

- "Turn Left!" She shouted. Apparently my brother didn't heard her cause we crashed into the glacier, I hold the bag with the fish in it so it couldn't fall to the sea. "At least we will have some food for the village" I thought to myself as we landed on top of the glacier. Katara stood up, I stood there sitting in the cold ground with my brother as he rubbed his head.

- "That's your left?" My sister said, clearly annoyed that we were stuck in the junk of ice.

- "Well sorry, (Y/N) should've used her "water-bending" to guide us away from the ice" he said, quoting the "water-bending" with his fingers. Soon as I heard that I immediately stood up and turn my direction towards him.

- "Are you saying that this is my/her fault!" Me and my sister yelled glaring at my brother.

- "Well-" He started but I quickly cut him off.

- "Don't even start" I said as I glared harshly at him. Soon Katara joined the rambling.

- "You know what your the most sexist, lazy, and.....ugh! have you ever smelled the smell of your clothes! I'll tell you! Not pleasant!" Katara kept rambling on and swinging her arms back. I soon noticed that the water was swaying the piece of ice that we were in and saw the huge glacier in front of us started to crack. My brother seemed to notice this too.

- "Katara" He said serious, but she ignored him and kept rambling.

- "Katara!" I said but was too late as the glacier cracked completely. Both pieces of the glacier were dropped as a huge sphere of...ice? seemed to have emerge. "Of course it would be of ice, we're at the south pole (Y/N)" I said to myself as I mentally rolled my eyes. My brother out of instinct positioned himself in front of my sister and I. Suddenly I felt that I needed to go towards it, so me being the curious 12 year-old that I am, pushed my brother out of the way and went towards it jumping from each junk of ice.