The Warriors of Kyoshi

We were currently flying, my brother was looking at a map that we have (which seemed that Gran-Gran had packed). As Katara and I were sewing some clothes.

- "You have no idea were you're going do you?" My big brother asked Aang. Aang turned around to face him 

- "Well I know is by water." I didn't pay much attention after that as I continued sewing being very careful not to accidentally hurt my fingers as I did. I huffed as I got halfway the sewing, I slowly looked to where Aang was and saw him look at my sister. I couldn't stand but feel a like a punch on my stomach at this, but then again why was I feeling this? He's just friend anyways. I mentally rolled my eyes and continued sewing.

- "Hey Katara, check out this air-bending trick" He said, I ignored it and continued sewing.

- "That's great Aang" She said while still sewing.

- "But you didn't even look" He said as he stopped the trick. My sister stopped sewing and turned to face him.

- "That's great!" She said with more enthusiasm.

- "But I'm not doing it anymore" He said disappointed. I just rolled my eyes and let out a groan escaped my mouth as I continued to sew.

- "Stop bugging her Air-head, you need to give girls space when they do their zone." He said as he swing his hand at him.

- "What does us being girls have to do with sewing?" I asked irritated already by his comment.

- "Simple, girls are better at fixing pants than guys and guys are better at hunting, fighting, stuff like that. Its just like a natural order" He said.

- "May I remind you that I ran away and fought, hunted and stuff like that when I was, wait what was it again? oh yeah! 9?!" I told him.

- "Well yeah but you are an exception" He said. Then Katara turned to a very satisfied face.

- "All done with your pants" She said smiling, I went up beside her.

- "And look what a great job she did" I said smiling as my sister threw his pants at him. He quickly grabbed them.

- "Wait! I was just kidding, I can't wear these! Katara! Please!" He said as his arm went through the hole. Just then Aang spoked next.

- "Don't worry Sokka where we are going you won't need any pants" He said as we landed on a small island. I actually felt like I've been here before but I'm not sure when.

- "C'mon we just made a quick stop yesterday, shouldn't we get a little more flying before we camp out?" My brother as always complained. Aang just looked at the water before him.

- "He's right at this rate we won't get to the North Pole until spring" My sister said. I sighed as I knew it might be slightly true.

- "But Appa is tired, aren't you boy?" He said as he looked up at him. He then elbowed him gently on his side. "I said; aren't you boy?" He repeated and Appa let out what seem to be a yawn. I rolled my eyes at this. "I know this tactic pretty well you know?" I said to myself. Aang then seemed shocked by something but didn't put much attention to it as I smile at the memory of 3 year-old me and Katara pretending to be tired so we could sneak out and practice our water bending outside the tent. "I had to elbow her every time" I said to myself remembering the scenes. I shook my head to the sides as I tried to get rid of the thought to come back down to reality. 

- "So convincing" Sokka sarcastically said as he added "But still not gonna argue with the 10-ton magical monster" He said and I send him a quick glare as I looked forward once again. I got surprised at the creature that emerged before me as I ran to the shore near water and pointed forward.