The Southern Air-Temple

We had landed on a camp site where we would be, before getting to the Southern Air-Temple. I'm really not wanting to see his look once he knows what actually happened these 100 years. I was squished in a sleeping bag with Aang (courtesy of my sister). I really don't know why she was so excited about it, it's just a sleeping bag and besides we're just friends right? (a/n: I can see all the face palms coming) As I slowly drifted awake I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. "What the hell?!" I thought to myself as I bolted immediately awake. Just then I turn around just to be in front of Aang's sleeping face. I tried to back away a little only to be pulled back even closer.  Now our noses were touching, I could feel his breathing over mine. My face felt really heated embarrassed by the situation "How am I not having a nose-bleed out of this?" I questioned myself. Somehow I was comfortable by the feeling and affection I was receiving but we're just friends aren't we? I then gently came to his ear.

- "Aang, wake up" I whispered, he then pulled me into a hug. "Aang I swear to god if you don't wake-" But I cut off by a set of giggles. I saw behind me, and saw my sister looking at the scene. I rolled my eyes as she kept giggling. I gently tugged Aang's arm 

-"Aang" I whispered again. 

- "Yeah?" He answered still not opening his eyes. "Was he awake all this time?! 

- "Let me go!" I said in a higher tone which made him stood up and immediately let go off my waist. His face started heating up as he realized what he was doing just a few moments earlier.

- "Sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to, it's just that I'm-" I cut him off knowing what he would say even if I was wrong. 

- "The cuddlier type?" I asked showing a little sarcasm at the end. 

- "Yes! I mean no?" He said the last part more like a question.

- "What if you sleep with my sister next time? Maybe that way we can really see if your the cuddlier type or not" I said crossing my arms over my chest while moving my hands a little like Sokka. He was about to talk again but I put my index finger on his lips. Which seem to redden his cheeks even more. 

- "Don't we have to go to the Southern Air-Temple?" I said changing topic before he could even argue.

- "Oh yeah! Almost forgot" He said excitedly. 

- "Sokka is still asleep though" My sister said gazing at my brother. A grin made it's way to my face as I thought of how to wake him up. My sister just smiled and nodded as if giving me permission to do what I have planned. I then gaze at Aang, he was smiling from ear to ear seeming to know what I was going to do. We both sneak to my brother's sleeping bag, I signaled Aang to go to the other side  of the sleeping with a branch near it.

- "Sokka wake up we must go to the Southern Air-Temple" I said whining. 

- "No, sleep now Temple later" I gave him a sigh.

- "I didn't want to do this Sokka, but you leave me no choice" I said as I signal at Aang to fake a snake on his sleeping bag. I took a deep breathe for what I was about to say. 

- "AAAAHH! Sokka! THERE'S A SNAKE ON YOUR SLEEPING BAG!" I screamed at him as Aang ran the branch up and in a curvy way faking a snake's slithering across Sokka's sleeping bag. He then jolted awake almost immediately after feeling the branch. My sister burst out of laughter holding her sides as she tried to calm down herself. Aang and I just hi-five each other and turn our gaze to my brother with smiles on our faces as he glared at the both . 

- "Great! Your awake we can go no" We said in unison. We then turned our gazes to each other staring confusingly at each other.

- "We said the same thing!" We said again in unison.