The Water bending Scroll

Aang kept pacing around the Saddle. And it was starting brush of into me, so I stood up from my place and took a grip of his shoulder.

- "Hey,  Calm down" I tried to sooth him.

- "Calm down? How am I suppose to calm down? I have to bend every element before summer" He finally sat down and I was able to sooth him better as I rubbed circles around his back.

- "You already master air bending a hundred and twelve years ago right? I'm sure you can manage other three" My brother said.

- "To make thing's quicker maybe my sister could teach you water bending?" As soon as the words left my mouth, my sister perked up and send Aang one of her grins. "What do you say sis?"

- "It would be my pleasure but we have to find a good source of water first" She said to the young Avatar as they both looked down at the forest below us.

- "Yeah, maybe we can find a puddle you can splash in" My brother said. I looked over to my side as I looked over the many water bodies. My eyes twinkled as soon as I saw the water.

- "There!" My sister stated pointing a finger towards the place. Sokka nodded and stirred Appa towards where my sister directed to. My smile growing as we got near the body of water before us. As soon as we landed I slide down Appa's tail and ran over to the river as I took off my clothes leaving my undergarments like a swimsuit and dove into the water. I rose up from the water and gave a grin to my sister as I waved back to her.

- "The water is nice!" I shouted to them as I water bended myself out of the water and walked to them. "You guys should try it"

- "Yeah!" Aang was about to dive into the water when my sister called him out.

- "Remember the reason we're here" She stood there smiling.

- "Oh right, practice water bending" He started to put his clothes back on and I shrugged.

- "I'll be swimming if you need me" I said before diving back into the water. I got to the bottom of the river and looked at the river's surroundings. I smiled and giggled while feeling the flow of the currents surround my body and some fishes coming over to me. I stretched my hand out to the fishes and giggled once I feel one of them had snuggled into my palm. Something sparkled in my eye and I swam towards it. As I got closer I could see the light came from some rocks close to the waterfall. "What is this?"  I questioned myself as I stretched out to touch it and once I felt the stone I felt a current run through me, I flinched my hand back to myself scared and stared at the rock still shining and squinted my eyes knowing there must be something behind it. I suddenly felt the current become stronger "I'll figure it out later"  and I swam up to the surface and gasped for air feeling the currents being heavier. I looked around to look at the stuff floating onto the river.

- "Aang!" My brother shouted annoyed. I took one last glance at where I guessed was the rock and the light and swam over to where the rest was.

-"Woah! who did that wave? The currents changed like really heavy" I said once I got to the shore and went up to them.

- "Well, tell that to mister here who just floated our stuff away." My brother said looking over at Aang.

- "I'm sure we can find stuff her which we can replace the others?" Aang suggested smiling at us three. He then turned excitedly towards my sister "Looks like I got the hang of it, what else have you got?" My sister looked slightly angry at him to which I squinted my eyes for.

- "Enough practice for today"  She said while I gently placed a hand over his shoulder as I smiled back at him.

- "I'm sure there must be a village somewhere and congrats, over the move you've accomplished" The boy smiled back to me and nodded.