Zuko?!

(Y/N) P.O.V

Once we were back and Aang had gently put me down. Both of us were bombard with my sister's questions. 

- "Where were you? Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself? Were you at the ship?" She said as she inspected my being as if I was a 6 year-old. I just took a hold of her shoulders and looked her in the eye.

- "We're fine Katara ok?" I said gently as I embraced her. "Besides, I can take care of my own you know?" I whispered.

- "I know, it's just" She sighs "Never mind" she said hugging me tighter. Even though she didn't said it, I knew what she meant. Of course when I left I didn't left anything for them to know where I was or how I was. I don't regret running away, I just regret not leaving a note or something. Suddenly we the whole village and Gran-Gran were there with Sokka. I flinched as I heard Gran-Gran's voice.

- "(Y/N) where have you been young lady?" She said. 

- "We were just having a little fun Gran-Gran" I said with a nervous smile. Then Sokka pulled me towards him. 

- "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He started saying but my sister cut him off. Taking a hold of my shoulders.

- "She's fine Sokka" She said giving him a reassuring smile. He then turned to Aang with a death-glare. I immediately widen my eyes as I realize what could happen.

- "You! you did the Fire-Nation call did you?" I couldn't stand how they treated him. It's not fair, he hasn't done anything wrong. 

- "Sokka, it was an accident. We just were exploring the ship-" I mentally face-palmed at the mention of the ship. "Did I just say ship? I meant...shrimp?" I tried to get out of the mess I was already in. 

- "Young lady! You knew that entering that ship was forbidden" Gran-Gran exclaimed. 

- "But Aang has brought something I never knew that everyone including me would have again, hope. We can't let that slide Gran-Gran, we should take this in consideration. Please don't send him away just for a mistake that even the tribe's children could've done." I said out.

- "I'm sorry (Y/N) but your brother is right, the tribe comes first after all" I just shook my head knowing I had lost the argument. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I looked over it and saw Aang with a reassuring smile "How can he be still smiling? after what he heard" I turn around completely to face him and embrace him in a hug. 

- "Stay safe okay?" I said barely a whisper.

- "Don't worry I will" He answered. As he pulled away from the hug, making me already miss him for some reason. "Man, I haven't cleaned my room in 100 years! Don't wanna start with that" He said with a chuckle. Making me smile at him for what seem like the 100th time I've done it today. "Man are we making a record today?" I thought to myself. Just then Ana came running towards Appa.

- "Ana!" (a/n: FROZEN REFERENCE NOT INTENDED THERE!" I said as I tried to take a hold of her hand so she wasn't to close to a moving Appa. As she heard me she stood still just a few meters away from Appa.  

- "Aang! Please don't g-go" she said as she was on the verge of tears looking at Aang with sad eyes. I immediately pulled out a serious face while biting the bottom of my lip, trying to not let the memory of when she caught me running away. 

|Flashback time brought to you by Sans and the power of PUNS! (a/n: you're 9 here btw /(╹ਊ╹)/ ) |

I was almost at the coast of the glacier near the village when I was tackled face-first to the snow. 

- "Eeeeek" I said then covered my mouth in case someone had heard me, then I sat criss-crossed apple sauce. When I realized it was 3 year-old Ana.