Bumi!!!!

(Y/N) P.O.V:

We were currently walking to an Earth Kingdom Aang had said to know very well, then again he's been away for 112 years. I'm most than certain that he probably doesn't really know the Kingdom very well but who am I to prove him wrong? "It's best if he finds that for himself" I thought completely forgetting he could read my thoughts just to be replied by a pouty Aang.

- "(Y/N/N), I already told you that I know the place ok? It'll be fine" He replied as he turned to me with a grin. I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at him.

- "Fine, whatever Mr. Bonzu Pippinpaddleopsicopolis, the Third." I replied this time sticking my tongue out at him playfully. He place a hand over his neck and smiled. He then look ahead to see if we were there, I then slowed down my pace to be with my brother who seemed kind of distracted lately as in not his normal we-should-go-fire-bender-can-find-us-anytime way.

- "So, How was Kyoshi for you?" I asked concerned about how he felt after Kyoshi. He visibly flinched at my question and turned away.

- "What do you mean? E-evrything went fine" He replied stumbling on the word everything. I placed my hand on his shoulder for reassurance.

- "Just remember I'm here if you wanna talk sometime ok?" I finally said. I looked back at Aang who was with my sister giggling and all. I smiled at them, but frowned and looked back at my brother. I expected him not to notice but once I saw his gaze I was sure he had. He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with the same reassurance I had given him.

- "I'm here if you want to talk too ok?" He pulled me in a side hug and ruffled my hair. I just growled at him as I had to arrange my (H/L) (H/C) locks in my (F/H) (if you let your hair down it's ok =) ).

- "Fine, I get it...It wasn't necessary to ruin my hair, it took me long enough to make it this way all over again" I said, frustrated at the rebel locks of mine (a/n: I don't know you guys, but my hair is REALLY hard to tame -_-). He just laughed at my state and I send a glare at him as he continued to walk. Once I was finally done taming my hair, I walked up to them just to hear Aang announce a city in front of us.

- "The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" He said proudly extending his arms out with a huge grin. I stared in awe at the beautiful earth buildings. "Toph would so jealous of this but then again she's also very proud" I mumbled to myself so Aang couldn't hear me.

- "Wow, we don't have buildings like that in the South Pole!" My sister stated.

- "They have buildings that don't melt" My brother said, I face palmed at my brother 's statement.

- "This place has it's unique way because of the earth benders ability to manipulate earth structure to their please and they don't melt because they are not made of ice like ours on the South Pole where the climate is freezing cold and can hold the ice solid." I replied to both of their  statements. Then the three of them look back at me with eyes wide.

- "What? I just stated logic" I said rolling my eyes at them as I walked forward to have a better view of the city. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aang shake his head to the sides and look over to the city.

- "Well let's go slow pokes! The fun is inside the city!" He exclaimed as he went down the hill, but for his fortune my sister took a hold of his arm before he could go any further.

- "Wait! It could be dangerous if other people find out your the Avatar" Katara said like a worried mother.

- "You need a disguise" Sokka added. I looked back at Appa and a smirk came across my face.