The village

I don't know how long I was on the flashback but I woke up on the village. "What just happened? Why did I dreamed with one of Aang's flashbacks? Does that mean I'm "not" the Avatar" Many questions came hard like that one time I was with Touph in that one combat against the rock, I think that was his name. And all of a sudden a rock came directly on my shoulder. Man did that hurt like hell! but we still won and had our gold pieces. I smiled faintly at the memory " I wish I can turn back time to those good old days" (a/n: if you get the reference I like you (ᗒᗨᗕ) ). I then went to grab my coat and went outside to greet the village. As I came out I saw the children running around with Aang? "Well that would probably would happen either way" I thought as the children came up to me.

- "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" both of them said cheerfully at me as I knelled down at their heights.

- "Yes Ana and John (a/n: just made some random names here)?" I answered quite sweetly. They were shocked at my tone at first since I would always answer quite seriously and used this tone very rarely. But their smiles soon return to their faces.

- "We made a new friend!" Said Ana as John dragged Aang towards me. I pretended to be surprised even though I met him earlier.

- "And who may he be?" I asked sweetly to the young siblings.

- "He is Aang, Katara presented him to the village a few seconds ago!" Ana said.

-  "She did?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

- "And he can fly!" John said. I widened my eyes as I continued to act surprised.

- "He did?" I said as I finally stood up from the knelling position to face Aang. There was a small smile on my face as I faced him. 

- "Yeah! and it was so cool!" John said as he gestured how Aang had flew. I giggled as Ana tried to do the same thing. And as they did they flew away from Aang and I, as they went to their tent. I giggled as I went beside Aang.

- "They are very cheerful" I said out loud to myself forgetting completely that Aang was with me as I admired were the two siblings ran.

- "Who?" He asked confused at what I had just said. Making me squeak out in fear while clutching at my frightened heart. I just turn to face him beside me as I regain my composure. He then started laughing, now it was my turn to frown.

- "What is so funny?" I asked utterly confused.

- "I don't know, your scared expression I think?" He said before laughing out again. I felt my cheeks paint themselves on a faint pink as he said that. Embarrassment took over my mind, before hiding my face on the hoodie of my furry coat.  "Ugh! why does he embarrass me so easily?" I thought "Keep it together (Y/N)" I encouraged as I took deep breathes before regaining composure for the second time. Soon I felt someone taking a hold on my hoodie and gently away from over my face. I could feel my face heating up as I knew who it was "What does he think he is doing?!" I thought. As I slowly made my gaze to his grey eyes, he grab a hold of my shoulders and smiled.

- "So, when are we going penguin sliding?" He said cheerfully. I just stood there as I remembered what I said to him when we found him. I mentally face palmed myself "Right!".

- "Of course, but first we should go somewhere" I said, not letting him respond I took his hand as I dragged him to where usually was the fresh food we had. He just looked at me confused, and was about to say something.

- "Don't worry, It will help us to catch one of them." I said while looking for the tiny fish we caught yesterday.  

- "How are fish gonna help us catch a penguin?" He asked, still not understanding where I'm going to. I just rolled my eyes as I found 2 tiny fish. I put them both in my hand taking a good but gentle hold on them. I then ran towards a hill which usually lead towards where the penguins were. 

- "Race you!" I said once I passed him. once I got on the bottom of the hill I used my air-bending ability to get faster. Half-way on the hill I heard Aang's whining.

- "Hey! Wait up!" He said as he started following me, but before he knew it I was already on the top. He gave me a suspicious look, like he was looking for something. I just brushed it off, and looked at the penguin flock in front of us. I was eager to do this after 3 years! "Man, it's been a long time" I said. 

- "There! C'mon Aang!" I said as I went down the hill and towards the flock with Aang behind me. Holding gently on the two little fish in my hands. I gesture for him to give me his hand, and so he did. I set the fish on his hand. As I dragged him towards the flock. 

- "Now watch and learn" I said as a smirk met my face. I showed the fish to one of the penguins and it started to follow me back to the hill. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aang do the same as he was soon beside me. I put the on the ground as the penguin slowly rested on his tummy trying to reach for the fish, then I quickly went on top of it's back. I saw Aang do the same.

- "Now what?" He asked as a grin appeared on my face as I slide the penguin towards the edge of the hill. So did Aang following my gestures. 

- "We slide!" I said while we went down the hill. Soon we were inside an ice tunnel, I was laughing all the way. So was the young air-bender.

 | Time-Skip to when Aang discovered he's 112 years old and you accidentally fired the "signal" | 

-  "We need to get out of here" Aang said. 

- "Ya think?"I said knowing the consequences if we don't get back to the village. "Man, Gran-Gran is gonna kill me" I thought to myself. 

- "Hold on" 

- "To what exactly-Eeeek!" I squeaked as he sweep me up bridal-style as if I didn't weight nothing. I felt my face starting to get red in embarrassment as we went out. What I didn't knew was that an old friend of mine was watching from his ship.

Zuko P.O.V. (a/n: didn't see that coming now did ya reader-chan? ok, ok on with the story)

I was looking through my telescope seeing where the light from a moment ago came from  as I saw an fire-nation "signal" I followed the trail of smoke landing on a very old fir-nation ship. I then noticed to figures coming from it, there's a water-tribe girl with (Y/N)'s features. "Man, she surely must've changed a lot, I wonder if she stills remembers me?" (a/n: don't worry you are like the little sister he never had). But what surprises me is that there is what seems to be an air-bender. "Is that the Avatar?! There's just one way to settle this" I thought. 

- "To the southern water-tribe captain! We have an Avatar to chase" I said looking towards the horizon.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the late update but here it is! I'll try to update soon! 

Hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 1312 words