Imprisioned

Katara, Aang, and I were waiting for my brother to come back from looking for food, I looked back at the camp we had made as my sister was folding the last sleeping bag.

- "I'm gonna climb that tree ok?" I said loud so she can hear me.

- "Have fun!" She said.

- "Sure will!" I said back and run towards the tree and air bend towards a branch. I looked back at camp once more then went further into the forest. Once I was clear that no one could see, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I opened them up abruptly and started earth bending. I was lost in thought as I earth bended, thinking of my time with Toph.

| Flashback-time brought by Toriel baking butterscrotch pie (^ω^)_~~♪ |

- "Ladies and Gentlemen this is the moment we've been waiting for! On the this side of the ring! Is the champion of the season! The Blind Bandit!" The crowd went wild, cheering, howling, and clapping as Toph made her way to the entrance with a blank face. I was using earth nation clothes along with some bracelets on my wrists, and some flats. My (H/C) hair was wearing one of Toph's green silk ribbons like a coronet. At the back of my robes was a mole badger, I took deep breathes as I was preparing myself. "And on the other side, we have a champion rookie! The one who defeated every one even The Boulder! Ladies and Gentlemen she is The Mole Badger!" The guy said. I smirked and let out one last breath, I walked out giving a wink to the crowd. I heard people yelling out my name and cheering me on.

- "The Mole Badger? that's what you came up with?" I heard Toph say as we stood in front of each other.

- "Well it's representative and has a good touch to it" I replied.

- "Remember who you're dealing with Mole Badger" She said as she stood in her stance.

- "Oh, Don't worry I know Blind Bandit" I replied mimicking her stance like she had teach me before.

- "May the battle begin!" That being said we fought.

| LE TIME-SKIP |

- "And the winner is The Blind Bandit!" they announced as I stood from the pile of rocks.

- "Whatever" I mumbled as I went to the wall and earth bended at it so it would lead me to a path to the Bei-Fong home. I immediately got changed into the "high-class" robes that stood in an earth chest-like thing and appeared on the garden by the bushes. I then stood from my hiding tiding myself from the bushes branches and all when I heard a voice.

| Flashback interruption brought to you by Toothless cute grin (◕ᴥ◕) |

- "Hey! You over there!" I came out of my daze and stopped earth bending. I was shocked that they were roaming in the forest, so I started to run further into the forest.

- "She's getting away!" One of them said. "To the rhinolizards!" They leader commanded as they all went to them. I then jumped up to a branch and waited for their arrival. I let out a breathe that I didn't knew I was holding when they started to appear below. "Keep an eye boys, she's hiding somewhere" I was about to go upwards the tree when I tripped on a branch.

- "Ahhh!" I yelped as a brace myself for the impact as I landed face first on the ground. I sat up as I rubbed my head. "Damn it! That hurt!" Suddenly spears were in front of my face. I glared up at the soldiers. "Let me go and I won't hurt you...much" I said, they all laughed down at me.