Aang is the real Avatar?

Aang and I were walking along with Zuko and his guards when we were walking by when Iroh comes by, he immediately stops and goes beside me. 

- "(Y/N), how wonderful to see you again! perhaps this isn't the best time to ask but why are you being dragged in handcuffs?" Iroh asked with a sweet smile, I just turn my gaze so he couldn't see my expression. Then Zuko came between Iroh and I. 

- "She's the avatar uncle" He said in a monotone voice. I went beside Aang and he took a hold of my hand reassuring me his support. But there was something off he seemed nervous even though he pulled out a serious face. 

- "No, she's not. She's just a normal fire bender girl who you found at the festival 3 years ago Prince Zuko. She's our friend aren't you (Y/N)?" I could feel Aang's eyes widen as he mentioned that I could fire-bend. I just looked at my feet, not knowing exactly what to do or answer. 

- "She's from the southern water-tribe uncle, she also can water-bend" Zuko answered his uncle. I felt a little guilty for not telling them but I couldn't risk my life and letting Zuko capture me. Even though I'm still not entirely sure if I am the Avatar after being in Aang's flashback. I don't know, It's more of a second theory. The last Avatar to be seen was Avatar Roku, fire-nation. It's suppose to be an air-nation Avatar this time right? And Aang being the only air-nomad to survive approximately 112 years. It all made sense but there was a tiny problem here, I'm the one who knows how to bend the 4 elements.  How could I know which one of us was the real Avatar? Exactly, I actually don't know. 

- "We must go uncle, Captain! set our way to the fire-nation" Zuko ordered rather harshly than I remember. Which made me grip Aang's hand a bit tighter. He then started rubbing the back of my hand, surprisingly making me calm down slowly. 

- "I'm sorry" I whispered to him and Iroh. I lifted my gaze to him and Iroh what I didn't expect to see was his expression being the kindest even though I lied to him and Zuko. He just gave me a pat on the back as he carried on. Though Zuko didn't even looked at me and went on. 

- "Sent her to my room" He said in a monotone voice without looking at me. I just stiffened as I was preparing myself for the argument we may have. The guards then separated Aang and I, I just looked at him one last time before we parted our ways. He gave me a stronger grip before letting go of my hand and going to wherever the guards were leading him to. As I followed the other guard to Zuko's room. "Please be safe" I said to myself hoping Aang would be safe wherever he was about to go. 

Aang P.O.V:

I was walking with the Guard towards who-knows where.I couldn't let them take (Y/N), I know it's strange but I felt like I've known her for centuries. I don't actually know why I took a hold of her hand, It felt like it was some kind of instinct. We gotta get out of here, who knows what can happen if we stayed in this ship. "C'mon Aang think" I then remembered my sneezing when (Y/N) found me. 

- "A-A-A-ACHOOOOO!" I fake-sneezed and sent the guard way back. I ran to the side of the wall grabbing the lance and passing the ropes through it's sharpness without injuring my hands. 

- "Hey! Get back here" He said as he was standing up I just turned around and air-bended at him. I then ran through the hallways not knowing where to go. Some guys were coming from behind me and there was a door beside me. I opened the door and entered the room to find (Y/N) in a fighting stance just as "Prince Zuko" I think that's what they called him earlier. Both turned around as they saw me by the door. (Y/N)'s face turned to a smile and "Prince Zuko"'s to an anger one.

- "Aang!" (Y/N) said. 

- "You!" The guy mumbled. Just then (Y/N) kicked Zuko on the side, and took my hand. As we run through the ship's hallways, I was looking at (Y/N) deep in thought. "How did they knew her?" I asked myself as the (H/L) (H/C) girl took me out the inside of the ship. As the guards saw us we were immediately surrounded. (Y/N) leaned her back against mine as we both were on a fighting stance ready to attack all these soldiers. Just when we were about to start the fight we heard a roar on the sky. My face lit up as I recognized that roar.