The Winter Solstice pt.1

I was currently trying to do some water human-like figures as we flew in the sky. Completely ignoring what everyone else was doing as I was midway on the body now, all I needed was to concentrate more and I'll have the figure. "Come on" I mumbled to myself when suddenly Aang laughed and shouted as he jumped into the clouds. The sudden action startled me as I accidentally let it fall to the floor of Appa's saddle. I frowned as I heard Aang's chuckles as he threw himself into the clouds.  I water bended the wet floor of the saddle and gently place back into my pouch.

- "Next time I'm doing water figures don't jump out of the flying bison will ya?" I said annoyed that I couldn't make my water figures. Aang being back on the bison just looked at me and send an apologetic smile.

- "Sorry, got carried away" He said, I just rolled my eyes at the statement and looked down at the view on the side while the air kissed my face gently. The grass green and some animals around them that for a moment I didn't thought of the war. Everything seemed so peaceful and joyful it was breathtaking.

- "Look! What's that?" I heard my sister said pointing to the front. I went to the front of the saddle to see a black spot between the green peaceful grass. I looked at Aang as he looked back at me with worry, I nodded back at him as he flew Appa towards the spot.

- "(Y/N/N), do you think it was..." He asked looking back to the saddle.

- "I guess so, other elements can cause such damage it depends on how you decide to use it" Aang just looked down with fear in his eyes. I stood up and went to him by Appa's head, I soon placed a hand on his shoulder gripping it in reassurance so he would feel better. We soon landed on the burned spot, carbon filling the ground. I came down of Appa as we landed and looked with remorse at the forest as I walked around. I then  heard a snap in my feet, I looked down just to see two acorns on the ground. A small smile formed at my lips as I picked them up.

- "It's like s scar" My brother stated as we looked around us. "Listen, it's so quiet it's like there's no life here" I looked back at my brother with a slight frown.

- "Aang are you okay?" My sister asked as I looked over to where Aang sat seeming devastated. I don't know how to explain it but I felt all this frustration and  anger inside of me its overwhelming. I saw Aang picking some of the ash and let it go to the wind.

- "Why would anyone do this? How could I let this happen?" He asked to himself disappointed.

- "Aang, this is not your fault people jus-" I got cut off by him.

- "Yes, it is. It's the Avatar's job to protect nature. But I don't know how to do my job." He ranted.

- "That's why we are going to the North Pole, to find you a teacher" My sister said smiling at him.

- "Yeah, a water bending teacher. But there's no one who can teach me how to be the Avatar. Monk Gyatso said that Avatar Roku would help me." He replied slightly frustrated.

- "The Avatar before you? He died over a hundred years ago; how are you supposed to talk to him?" My brother asked. I walked up to him and sat beside him while Momo settled on his lap, I placed a hand on his shoulder.

- "I don't know" He stated looking down at Momo.

- "Hey, you'll know how to when time is right, besides look what I found" I said as I pulled the acorns out of my hand and showed them up to him. I took his hand and place them on his hand. "They are everywhere, it means the forest will grow back to what it once was." I stated as I looked around the forest. Aang then stood up as Momo climbed to his shoulder and placed a hand on my shoulder making me to glance at him with a small smile.