Winter Solstice pt.2

I was in this field, it looked so peaceful. My surroundings were bright and delicate, it appeared like the war wasn't happening at all. I looked happily at this little dreamland.

- "Mommy!" Said a high-pitched voice. I looked beside me as I followed the voice, I saw a little girl with pale skin and (H/C) hair. As she reached me she started tugging on my robes. I looked down at the girl and I realized I was way taller and my robes had changed their style. "Mommy! Pick me up please!" The little girl said as she outstretched her hands at me. I giggled at the child's behavior and picked her up.

- "Heh, and where's your dad huh?" I said as I snuggled into the little girl's nose and giggled with her.

- "(G/N)!" I heard someone call from behind the girl started smiling in the direction as she pointed at the person.

- "There he is!" She said. I turned myself around gently to see an air bender man running up to us. I looked back at the man as he stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a warm gaze. He walked up to us as we giggled. The man came to me and caressed the little girl's cheek.

- "Hey there young lady" He said as he placed his hand over my waist. "How's my beautiful wife doing?" I looked back at the man with a smile as he pecked my lips when it hit me.

- "Aang" I said to the man who gazed the little girl in my arms. The man pulled away from the girl and came up to me and kissed me passionately. "I love you sweetie" I heard him say as I smiled into the kiss once we pulled away I replied "Love you too sweetheart". Then I heard the little girl giggle I looked at her and she was pointing at (who I assume is older Aang) Aang's red face. I couldn't help myself as I laughed with the little girl.

- "Hahahaha! Daddy's red!" The little girl said Aang's face turned redder. I laughed at the tomato face air bender when the little girl started to stretch her hands to him and I gave her to him. Aang threw her in the air and I smiled at them both admiring the sight before me until all of a sudden it went completely dark. I was in a dark void all alone.

- "Aang?" I called out but there was no answer. "Aang?!" I started to get worried as there was no answer. I started sprinting and calling out for him until I woke up breathing heavily. I hugged myself as I took deep breathes. "Calm down it was just a nightmare" I whispered to myself. I heard someone close the door from the room we were in I looked at the door but saw it closed. I shrugged it off thinking that it may be only my imagination. I sneaked up away of the room to take a walk down the town to ease me from the nightmare. I quietly closed the door behind me as I walked out into the small village. Then a small roar came from the entrance, I went to see if Appa was alright when I heard Aang's voice.

- "Look I'm sorry, but Katara and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us. Especially (y/n). If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself. So get your big butt off the ground and let's go!" He said as he pulled on Appa's reins but to no avail Appa didn't moved. I walked out to Aang.

- "Did you really think you could sneak away without me knowing?" I said. Aang flinched and turned around.

- "Yeah I think his big butt is trying to tell ya something" My brother said from behind as he appeared with my sister.

- "Please don't go Aang the world can't afford to lose you to the fire nation and neither can I" My sister pleaded.

- "But I have to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means!" He walks up to us. "I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the solstice. That's today!" He exclaimed.

- "We're not letting you go into the Fire Nation, Aang." My sister said I looked at her with a pleading stare to let him go.

- "Not without us that is" My brother said crossing his arms. I smiled at them and looked back at Aang. I placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.