[2]

Tyler and Josh spent the last couple of hours shopping in Target. They came out of the store with some good clothes; though it did cost a lot of money.

Like Tyler promised, he did get something for Josh. He was able to hide it in the other bags so he wouldn't see it till they got home.

When they arrived at the house, Tyler stuffed the bag into his pants and took off running into the house. Josh didn't understand why he was in such a hurry. He's done it every time they've went down to Target or any other store in particular.

As Josh walked through the door, Tyler held up the special gift; which was a black shirt with wavy lines all over it.

"Surprise Joshua Dun."

When he saw the gift, Josh's jaw dropped. His bags fell from his hands.

"Oh Tyler."

He held the shirt to his chest; spinning around the room.

"Where did you get this?" He asked.

"I found it at the clearance section." Tyler said. "I hope I found the right size."

Josh smiled at him.

"You did."

Josh was so happy.

"Tyler Joseph, I've never received such a wonderful gift. It's probably the best I've had."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so."

Tyler smiled.

"I'm glad I made you very happy. I know I've screwed up a few times prior to this."

"It doesn't matter. You're still good to me. You've always have."

Josh placed the shirt back into the bag.

"I'm gonna go hang it up upstairs. Why don't you put in a movie or something?"

Tyler followed him.

"What movie did we watch last time?"

"I think it was Jumanji." Josh told him.

"Can it be a Disney movie this time."

"Of course. Go pick it out. I'll be down in a few minutes."

Tyler walked into the living room and picked out a Disney movie from the shelf; which was Sleeping Beauty. He took out the disc and placed it into the DVD player.

By the time Josh back downstairs, the previews started rolling. Josh took a seat next to Tyler.

"So what are we watching?" Josh asked.

"Sleeping Beauty." Tyler replied.

"That movie is a classic."

Tyler chuckled.

"Yes it is."

"Except the dragon part scares me."

"Yeah, it used to scare me all the time when I was a kid."

Josh giggled.

"Tyler Joseph, you're such a baby."

"I can't help it." The boy laughed. "I guess Disney likes to mess with us."

"It's his work, not ours."

The movie just started. Tyler and Josh enjoyed their time watching it. During the spinning wheel scene, Tyler fell asleep. When Josh heard his heavy breathing coming from his nose, he shut the movie off. He was thankful not to watch the dragon scene. But Tyler's sleeping was more important to him. Besides, it was late.

Josh carried Tyler upstairs to the bedroom and placed him into bed. He sat down next to him; watching him sleep.

"You are one cutie."

Eventually, Josh got in bed and went to sleep.