[13]

Later that night, Josh woke up to find Tyler not laying next to him. He looked and saw that the bathroom lights were still on and the door was closed. He became very worried.

He walked over and knocked on the door.

"Tyler? Are you in there?"

No reply came. Josh tried to open the door, but it was locked. He became even more worried. Luckily, he reached up and grabbed the key from the top of the door and unlocked it.

When he opened the door, he found Tyler curled up against the toilet; sobbing into his hands.

Josh kneeled down next to him; putting his arms around him.

"Tyler, what's wrong?"

He didn't respond. He just continued to cry softly into his frail body. However, Josh saw something Tyler was holding in one of his hands.

"What is that?"

He took it out and saw that it was a pregnancy test strip. When he read the results, he was in utter disbelief.

"I-Is it true?"

Tyler sobbed even harder. Josh was devastated. He was so devastated that he threw the strip onto the floor; shattering it.

"Do you know what this means?" Tyler asked.

"This cannot be true!"

"Josh I'm sorry. I never should of asked you-"

"Babe, it's okay." He said; cuddling Tyler. "It's not your fault."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe it's the alcohol. Or the test is not manufactured properly."

"You don't understand! This isn't normal!"

"Tyler please calm down-"

"I'm gonna die! Plain and simple!"

"Maybe we should go back to the doctor, have them look into your stomach and see if it's true because honestly, this maybe a trick."

"You don't believe it?"

"Tyler, it's nobody's fault. Let's find out tomorrow."

"Josh, this isn't funny!"

"We're gonna figure this out Tyler. I promise."