[4]

On the way home, Tyler got a text from his mother, Kelly Joseph.

Mom: Tyler, where are you at?

Tyler Joseph: I'm coming home from the doctors.

Mom: Don't you remember? You and Josh were to come visit me.

Tyler Joseph: Oh that's right. I'll let Josh know right away.

Mom: Good. I'll see you then.

Tyler Joseph: Okay mom.

Tyler put his phone back in his pocket.

"Who was that?" Josh asked.

"That was my mom. She wanted us to come over."

"What time?"

"Right now."

"Jeez Ty, we gotta go change. Could you text her and tell her we need to stop by the house and get changed?"

"Of course."

Tyler texted his mom to let her know they were going to change clothes.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the house. Josh kept the car on while he was inside.

"Make sure to take the pills like the doctor said." Josh told him before going upstairs.

Tyler did as he was told. He took the testosterone pills and swallowed them with water.

Afterwards, he went upstairs to the bedroom to change clothes, in which he changed into a nice buttoned shirt. Josh kind of wore the same thing but it was short sleeved.

Once they dressed, they headed out the door.

The drive to Kelly Joseph's house wasn't that long. It only took about 15 minutes to get there.

When they pulled up to the driveway, Josh turned to Tyler; who didn't look good.

"What's wrong Tyler?" He asked.

"I don't understand why my parents want to see me so often."

"Maybe it's because they love you and they want the best for you."

"I know that ain't true." Tyler said. "My parents have been watchful of me every since you and I moved in together."

"Why is that?"

"Because....I'm transsexual."