[27]

2 months past. Tyler's pregnancy was coming to a close; though he only had 4 months left. He kept a close eye on his unborn babies. He would always remember what he'd learned from the nurse, he could give birth any day.

Though it was never proven, he still stayed cautious over what ever happened.

That day, Kelly came over to look after her son while Josh was away baby shopping. They sat on the couch and watched Young And The Restless; though Tyler was never a fan of that show.

While watching, Kelly massaged Tyler's stomach. She didn't take notice of how huge it was, she only felt the kicks. It made her feel joyful that her grandkids were in her son's body.

"Little Taylor and Adelina are gonna look gorgeous when they come into the world."

Tyler smiled; feeling a lot of pressure.

"Thanks mom."

Kelly saw the sadness in her son's eyes.

"Why do you look sad?" She asked.

Tyler didn't reply, but she seemed to know why.

"It's because of your dad, is it?"

When he heard her response, he broke down in tears. Kelly wrapped her arm around him, still keeping a small grip on his stomach.

"Sweetie, what's wrong-"

"I'll tell you what's wrong!" Tyler shouted. "My
dad wants me and my babies to die! And you can't do a fucking thing to stop it!"

"Tyler, I'm sure that's not true."

"You're supposed to be my mother. Why can't a mother like you protect her son? Her pregnant son?!"

"I try to protect you honey." Kelly said. "I really do."

"You don't try hard enough-"

The boy moaned as a painful contraction fell through him. Luckily, Kelly laid him down on the couch.

"You need to calm down Tyler. Anger can make it worse."

"Fuck you."

Kelly slapped his son across the face.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that!" She shouted. "You may be pregnant, but that doesn't give you the excuse to act like that!"

Suddenly, the front door opened. It was Josh.

"What the hell is going on here!" He yelled.

"Thank god you're here Josh." Tyler said. "She hit me."

Josh dropped his bags when he heard Tyler's response. Mad eyes appeared on his face.

Kelly stood up in fear, that she was caught.

"He back talked me!"

"That doesn't give you the excuse to hit my pregnant boyfriend! Now get the hell out!"

"Josh, I know what I did was wrong, but he needs to stop feeling scared for life when it comes to his father. You know he would never try to harm him or his babies."

"Yet you do exactly what he does." Josh said.

"Joshua, Tyler said something very offense. And I wish I never hit him but he drew me to that point."

"I don't want to hear anymore Kelly! Out of my house right now!"

Kelly scoffed; walking past Josh and leaving the house. Once she left, Josh sat down next to Tyler.

"Where did she hit you?" He asked.

"On my left cheek."

The boy turned to reveal the red mark on his left cheek Kelly had left behind. As Josh touched it as gently as he could, Tyler winced.

"It hurts."

"I know babe. I ain't gonna let that bitch of a mother near our children after that."

"Josh, she was right. I never should of said fuck her. But I was in so much pain and I didn't know what to say."

"It's okay Tyler. But she still didn't have the right to hit you."

The boy sighed.

"Look, why don't you go upstairs and lay down for a little while?"

"Okay Josh."

They shared a kiss before Tyler got up and made his way upstairs. Once he heard the door close, Josh went to the kitchen and started putting away the baby formula.

Still, even as things seemed to be alright, Tyler was still afraid.

Only this time, it got even worse.