[8]

Tyler and Josh walked into Starbucks; only to see Brendon; who've saved a seat for them.
When he saw them walk in, he ran to them.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"We just had to talk about something." Josh said. "It's nothing major, don't worry."

"Good."

Brendon pulled a chair for them.

"Have a seat."

Josh pulled a chair for Tyler before they all sat down.

"Would you like anything to drink?" Brendon asked. "I'll pay for it."

"No I'm fine." Josh said.

Brendon looked at Tyler.

"Would you like anything Tyler?"

Tyler; looking down the floor; shook his head.

"Alright." Brendon said; slamming his fists on the table. "Once again, I'm so glad to see you again Josh."

"Me too." He replied. "How's Sarah doing?"

"She's good. Except she's going through financial issues."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. I really want to help her, or do something to help raise money."

"Well, is that why you wanted to see me?"

"That and I'd like to know Tyler a bit more."

The boy lifted his head slightly towards Brendon.

"What do you want to know?" He asked.

"All about you." Brendon said. "Tell me about yourself. When did you meet Josh?"

"I met him in high school." Tyler replied. "We were both graduating during our junior year."

"That's right." Josh said. "He wasn't doing to well during the time. So I offered to help him."

"Goody for you both." Brendon said; clapping his hands."

"Is that all you want to know?" Tyler asked.

"If that's all you want to tell me, of course." Brendon said. "But right now, I really need you guys to help me and my wife."

"What can we do to help?" Josh asked. "What's something we could do to raise money?"

Brendon slid his fingers down his chin; thinking.

"Well, I've been planning on throwing a party for years. But I didn't think it would do well."

"Maybe people could pay admission to get into the party." Josh said. "That could help you raise money."

Brendon looked up to Josh; smiling.

"That could actually work."

"It does sound like a fun party." Tyler added. "I would definitely go to it."

"You know what?" Brendon said. "I'll do it."

Tyler and Josh were so happy, they looked to each other; smiling. Along with Brendon.

"We could have it at my house." He said. "This Friday at 7:00. How about that?"

"That sounds great." Josh said.

"I'll definitely be there." Tyler added.

"Cool." Brendon said. "It's settled. I will let Sarah know right away."

After saying making the plans, Tyler and Josh said their goodbyes to Brendon before getting into the car to go home. When Tyler sat down on the seat, he felt sick. Josh noticed it.

"What's wrong my love?"

"I was so afraid he would ask about my sexuality." Tyler said.

"It's a good thing it was kept hidden." Josh said. "Nobody needs to know exactly you and me."

Tyler smiled.

"Good idea."

Josh started driving.

"Well, we got a big day on Friday. What do you say go to Target and pick out a styling outfit?"

Tyler wrapped his hand around Josh's arm.

"That sounds good to me."

Josh leaned over and kissed Tyler's forehead.

"I love you Tyler."

"I love you too Josh."