[31]

Josh waited in the waiting room while the procedure took place. He thought everything was gonna be okay, but he began to feel scared.

He started to remember all those things Tyler said to him about how he was afraid of losing his life while giving birth.

"Why are you crying?"

"Josh, I love you so much. You're going to be a great father. But the one thing I worry about is if I'm going to survive through the birthing process."

"Of course you will darling-"

"Josh you don't understand! I'm a 17 year old boy who's carrying our baby inside me. And I don't know if I'm going to live through it.
I need you Josh. Please help me before I die from this."

"I will not let you die Tyler. I'm going to make sure of that. I promise."

"I just want to make sure our baby is safe."

"It will."

A minutes later, Tyler's family showed up. Kelly rah up to Josh and hugged him.

"Is my son okay? Please tell me he is."

"Tyler is okay, he made it just in time."

"That's good."

"How is he doing?" Zack asked.

"Is he giving birth right now?" Madison added.

"He is." Josh said. "But he's not giving birth naturally."

"What do you mean?" Kelly asked.

"The doctor said that the only way for the twins to come out as safely as possible was to perform a C section."

Kelly started feeling herself falling to the floor, but the siblings were able to bring her back to her feet.

"Are you alright?" Josh asked.

"My son is going to be cut!" She cried. "It'll hurt him! They cant-"

Josh put his arms around her.

"It'll be okay." He said. "Tyler is strong. He'll make it through it."

Josh tried to keep himself motivated for Tyler's sake, but he continued to fear for his life.

Suddenly, a nurse came out from the room.

"Is Josh Dun here?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

"Thank god you're still here. Tyler needs you."

"Why?"

"We managed to cut his stomach open, but it was too much for him to handle. He said he won't go along with it unless you're in there with him."

Josh turned to look at Kelly and the younger siblings.

"Go with them." She said. "He needs you."

"Yeah Josh, be with our brother."

"And bring our niece and nephew into the world!"

Josh smiled at them.

"I will."