[6]

Through the next few days, Tyler seemed to be normal. Truly, he wasn't. He continued to take the testosterone pills like the doctor told him, but he was going off edge.

He wasn't acting himself. He was beating himself up like he wasn't worth it. He was depressed.

That night, Josh woke up to see Tyler sitting off on the edge of the bed. He sat right next to him; wrapping his arms around him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I feel like I haven't been feeling myself lately." Tyler said. "After what happened at mom's house, I think I'm losing hope."

Josh pulled the boy into a hug; rubbing his fluffy brunette hair.

"I'm not gonna give up on you Tyler. You are going to make it. I didn't matter what your asshole father says. You are who you are and I will always love you for it."

Tyler looked at him; smiling.

"You love me?"

"Of course I do."

The boy started sobbing into Josh's shirt.

"Oh Josh, I've never felt so happy in my life."

"Neither have I Tyler Joseph. Neither have I."

The next day, Josh was up bright and early. He decided to let Tyler sleep a little bit late. However, when Tyler came downstairs, he saw that Josh was on the phone with someone.

"Josh?" He asked. "Who were you on the phone with?"

Josh turned to see the young boy standing in front of him.

"It was a friend of mine." He said. "Brendon."

"Who's Brendon?" Tyler asked.

"Have I ever told you about him?"

Tyler shook his head.

"Well, I met him back in high school and I told him about you. He really would like to mean you today at Starbucks."

Tyler started shaking.

"Is he friendly?"

"Very friendly." Josh replied. "He is super cool and likes guys."

Tyler chuckled.

"Just like how I like you."

"That's right! So, would you like to meet him?"

Tyler smiled.

"Sure."

Josh hugged him.

"Awesome. Let's go get dressed."

He started to make his way upstairs.

"Make sure to take your testosterone pills."

When he was told to take them, the boy sighed. Once again, he swallowed one tablet and washed it down with water.

After that, he went upstairs to get dressed so he could meet Josh's new friend. Whom he had never been told about. He hoped that he would like him; if he were ever tell him about who he was.

A few minutes later, Tyler and Josh got into the car and drove away from their house to meet Brendon, while Tyler continued to hope that would accept him.