[32]

The nurse led Josh into the operating room. The first thing he saw when he walked in was his love laying on the operating bed with his knees up. He was in pain, and he couldn't handle it.

When Tyler looked and saw Josh walk in, he smiled, but the painful contraction occurred, causing him to scream.

One of the nurses rubbed his head as he whaled in agony. She noticed how hot he was.

"I think he's having a fever."

Josh came to Tyler's side and held his hand. Though he was still in a lot of pain, he was happy to have Josh by his side.

"J-Josh, I-I'm scared."

"It's gonna be okay." He said. "Our babies are gonna be coming really soon."

"I-I kno-"

Tyler screamed.

"JOSH IT'S COMING!"

The doctor ran in and checked. A few nurses pushed Josh aside to keep Tyler calm.

"This is not normal." The doctor said. "We haven't started the procedure."

"IT'S COMING OUT!"

"He said it's coming, what do we do?"

The doctor knew that this was a premature birth. She didn't have a choice.

"If it's going to come out, we're gonna have to do it with a C section."

Josh held Tyler's hand and kept him close.

"It's gonna be okay baby."

"Please don't go!" He begged.

"I'll be right here with you. I promise."

Tyler started screaming again. The doctor looked down as closely as she could.

"I see a head." She said.

"Take a few deep breaths." A nurse said.

Tyler did what she said, but as he started breathing, the pain erupted once again; causing him to scream.

"I CAN'T HOLD IT IN! PLEASE GET IT OUT!"

"I'm trying sweetheart." The doctor said. "But you need to stay still and don't push until I say."

"Do what she says Tyler." Josh said.

Tyler breathed in a few times.

"Okay. Okay."

"Now push!"

Tyler pushed; screaming from the top of his lungs.

"Push Tyler push!" Josh cried; squeezing Tyler's hand.

"PLEASE GET IT OUT!"

"One more big push."

Tyler did it once again. The pain caused him to scream even louder before.

However, the sound of crying stopped him.

"We got a baby boy." The doctor said.

Josh smiled down at Tyler.

"We did it babe."

Tyler smiled along with him, but it faded when he started screaming again.

"What's wrong?" The doctor asked.

"MY BABY GIRL!" Tyler cried. "GET HER OUT!"

The doctor looked down and saw another head.

"You are right." She said. "But it's so far up in there."

Tyler started crying.

"No! Please don't cut me! I can't do it! I can't-"

He screamed again.

"We may have to cut just a bit. The bang is so far up in there-"

"NOOOO!"

Tyler's screams caused him to push. Blood squirted out of him into the doctor's hands.

"Hang in there sweetie." She said. "The baby is almost out, just one more big push."

Josh hugged Tyler's head to his chest.

"You got this babe. You got this."

"Push!"

Tyler started pushing. His screams were louder than before. More blood squirted out of him.

Little by little, the baby was out.

"You have another baby." The doctor said.

She held them both in her arms.

"Congrats, you have two healthy fraternal twin babies."

Josh hugged Tyler in his arms.

"I'm so proud of you babe."

Tyler was so exhausted, he couldn't speak, he smiled instead.

But it faded.