[19]

Another month past. Tyler's pregnancy continued smoothly. Yet he was still afraid of what would happen to him after his baby is born.

That very day, Tyler and Josh awaited for the nurse to come out to take them in for the next ultrasound.

Before the appointment, Tyler was not craving like he should, and he vomited a lot more. He didn't think it was normal, but Josh assured him it would pass.

"Tyler Joseph." The nurse called.

They stood up and walked to the back of the room. Once there, Tyler laid down on the bed and the nurse placed cold gel on his stomach. Afterwards, she took the rod and moved it around Tyler's stomach.

Shortly after, images appeared on the screen. Tyler and Josh were able to see them clearly.

"How's the baby?" Tyler asked.

"The baby is doing very well." The nurse said. "It's gotten much bigger since last month."

"Do we know the gender yet?" Josh asked.

"According to the images, it looks like you're having a girl."

Tyler and Josh looked to each other, smiling.

"No wait!" The nurse cried; moving the rod closely. "It looks like you're having a boy also."

She turned to them.

"You're having fraternal twins. A boy and a girl."

"Really?!" Tyler cried.

"Of course. You guys must be very lucky."

Tyler smiled at Josh.

"Looks like you will be teaching little Taylor Joseph Dun how to play the drums."

"Hold that thought babe." Josh teased. "She also said we're having a girl. Which means we need to think of girl name."

The nurse stood up.

"I'll let you guys discuss that while I print out the pictures."

The nurse walked out of the room; shutting the door.

"I'm not really good with girl names." Tyler said.

"That's okay." Josh said. "I already have a good one in mind."

"What is it?"

Josh touched Tyler's stomach; ignoring the cold gel.

"Adelina."

When he said that; he felt the kick. Tyler touched Josh's arm.

"Well, I believe little Adelina Joseph Dun will make a great brother for little Taylor."

The two kissed; rejoicing for their two unborn twin children.