[21]

Saturday came. Tyler was sacred to go to the family reunion. He knew his father would find out and possibly end the pregnancy. But Josh still reassured him he wouldn't find out.

During that morning, Josh helped Tyler get dressed. He just had him wear a dress with pants.

"Are you sure this will hide it?"

"Tyler, your dad will never find out."

"I just want to make sure because one of my siblings might blurt it out."

"If they do, we will leave immediately."

After he was done, Tyler looked through the mirror to see how he looked. Tears started to fall from his cheeks.

"Oh Josh, I don't know what to do."

Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler.

"It's gonna be alright my love. You're gonna be alright."

Even as he tried to calm him, Tyler still was alive. His father was a cruel man and he would do anything to get rid of his babies. But Josh kept on telling him otherwise.

While Josh was in the shower, Tyler took out a stethoscope and placed both eartips into each of his ears. When he pressed the chestpiece against his stomach, he could hear the sound of the babies heartbeats.

The sounds made him very happy. He was glad to know that the twins were alive and healthy. But for himself, he felt like he was dying.

To him, having a baby at a very young age was very dangerous, and as a male, it wasn't normal. Tyler could imagine his own death on the day he will give birth to the twins. How all of his blood would exit him and all the pain he would endure. It was scary, and heartbreaking.

Josh came out of the bedroom all dressed. He could see Tyler standing by the door pressing one of his hands against his stomach.

"How are the babies?" He asked.

"They're very good." Tyler said. "Both heartbeats sound great."

"You checked?"

"Yeah. While you were getting ready."

"I'm so happy to know the twins are okay."

He kissed Tyler on the forehead.

"Come on. Let's get to the reunion."

Josh helped Tyler into the car before getting in himself. Once they were ready, they made their way to Kelly's house for the family reunion.