Character Page

Edit: Newly added characters: Pei Haoyi~! A classmate of Xiu Shinyi's. Will he be a friend or will he end up a foe in the future?

———

Main Character

———

MC: Xiu Shinyi | 修信忆 [修 means to repair. | 信 comes from Japanese meaning 'belief'. | 忆 means to recollect.]

Gender: Male

Age: 10 (After rebirth) Mental Age: 31

Abilities: ???? (Will find out once the apocalypse begins)

Hair: Long Straight Platinum Blonde Hair

Eye Color: Sapphire

DOB: 12/25

Notes: Was taken at the age of 5 and had been in a 'coma' for 5 years after the kidnapping. The youngest of his siblings under the same mother.

———

Xiu Family (All 1st wife's kid's looks are beyond beautiful.)

———

Name: Xiu Tianyu | 修恬愉 [修 means to repair. | 恬愉 means content and at ease.]

Gender: Male

Age: Late 50s

Notes: Father, is too busy to over see his kids or wives. Because he feels guilty, he spoils his children and gives them whatever they want. Loves Qiu Hua and her children more than he does with Ying Yue's and her children but nonetheless gives them whatever they ask for.

Qiu Hua, Xiu Wencheng, and Xiu Liling all live in the main house in City S. Xiu Yunsheng, Xiu Yijun, Xiu Qiuyue, and Xiu Shunyu all live in the secondary mansion located in City A. Xiu Shinyi is usually in the largest hospital in City A.

———

Name: Ying Ye | 迎晔 [迎 means to forge ahead. | 晔 means bright light.]

Notes: 1st wife. Died of weak and ill body.

———

Name: Qiu Hua | 仇华 [仇 means spouse/ companion. | 华 means flowery/ splendid.]

Gender: Female

Age: Late 30s

Hair: Short Curly Chestnut Hair

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Notes: 2nd wife, outwardly acts kind and caring towards the 1st wife's children but behind their backs she plans to eliminate them, so that her children will obtain everything. Was originally a young woman that the 1st wife took in, after Xiu Tianyu got drunk, she took her chances and climbed onto his bed. Xiu Tianyu raised her status to the main wife after the death of Ying Ye.

———

Name: Xiu Yunsheng | 修育晟 [修 means to repair. | 育 means to raise or bring up. | 晟 means brightness of the sun.]

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Abilities: ????

Hair: Short Light Golden Blonde Hair

Eye Color: Hazel

DOB: 6/17

Notes: Oldest son, feels the need that he has to protect his siblings from everything that will harm them. Is hardworking and is dedicated to making his siblings' lives better.