Preview: 008: The Day That I Met You...

Shunyu grabs Shinyi's hand, "Even though we might not be in the same class, I'll always be a call away from you, okay Yi'er?"

Shinyi squeezes his hand, "Mhm. I know, Yu Yu."

"Go to class, or else you'll be late, Yu Yu."

Shinyi waves goodbye to Shunyu and looks at the classroom door. He takes in a deep breath and opens it. Although they came early, some of the other students were already seated inside. They all stare at Shinyi as if he was an exotic animal. The teacher smiles and beckons Shinyi over. They had already met up a couple of times before and found Shinyi to be extremely cute and shy.

Soon it was time for class to start and Shinyi was to introduce himself to his classmates, "Nice to meet you all, my name is Xiu Shinyi. I hope that we c-"

His speech was interrupted when someone suddenly barges into the room, "Wah~ Sorry, I came in late!"

Shinyi met their chestnut eyes and his eyes constricts with ire. From the past, because he was a recluse many of the other students bullied and left him out of their activities and games. Only, 'she' had paid any attention to him and invited him in 'her' activities. He remembered how happy he felt that he wasn't alone or ignored in the classroom when 'she' was there. He remembered how he had tried to remember how to spell 'her' name perfectly and would write it over and over again. Soon the chicken scratches morphed into eligible letters and he had felt a sense of accomplishment. The letters meaning camella were carefully drawn as if it was a sacred word from the Heavens. They would be his first friend and his first love.

His eyes turns frosty for a split second before the cold light disappears into thin air. Their cheerful smile falters and they felt as if they couldn't breathe for a second as they was scrutinized by those chilling eyes. But as if it was just like the trick of the eye, as soon as they had blinked it was gone.

They replace the smile on their face and stretches out their hand to him, "Sorry for interrupting, I'm An Chuhua."

Shinyi looks at her hand and could only see how dirty and disgusting they looked. If it was before, he would've thought on how cute and pale they were. He shifts his eyes to her as the corners of his mouth rose. He reaches out and takes her hand, shaking it, "Nice to meet you, Ms. An. I'm Xiu Shinyi. I hope that we can get to know each other better."