017: Lunar Crown Hotel (IV)

A/N: Oofie... *sips water*. *coughs* Thank you guys for reading, commenting, and voting! See you guys by the end of the week again~! I'll be trying to do double updates for EoS per week (meaning two updates instead of one a week... Noice right?) |ω・)و ̑̑༉

---

Rubbing his stomach, it seems like Shinyi hasn't learned anything from the previous experience. His stomach hurts. He glances at Yijun who is holding a fork to his lips with an illuminating smile on his face, and then back to his stomach that was going to pop at any moment. Feeling wronged, his eyes waters and he meows, "Gege, too full..."

Yijun's facial expression freezes and his eyes move down to his little tummy. Shoving the fork into his (XYJ's) mouth, he then puts down the plate and stoops down in front of him. His ears flatten and his tail's enthusiasm died down. Massaging his stomach, Yijun asks with a face full of worry, "Does it hurt?"

Shinyi bobs his head, his nose pitifully reddens, "Hurts, gege."

Feeling extreme guilt, Yijun sincerely massages his stomach to assuage the pain. Sighing, he recalls on how caught up he was in the moment, and how he couldn't stop himself and kept feeding Shinyi. Seeing his adorable face full of joy as he nibbles on the sweets, it was like it was his calling right then. He seriously looked at the table and selected every single one of the desserts that he knew was not overly sweet and light. It was not good for them to be consuming heavy or overly sweet desserts in a large quantity. Now looking at his younger brother's distressed face, he regrets being so impulsive back then.

Touching his nose, he apologizes, "Yi'er, gege is sorry... Gege was too excited and forgot."

Shinyi hums an 'mmn' and lets himself be spoiled by his older brother. It was fortunate that Shunyu and Qiuyue were with Yunsheng, otherwise, this loyal dog would've been in big trouble. After eating so much, he was about to fall asleep due to the excessive amount of desserts that he ate. He shakes his head and looks up at Yijun who was observing him with carefulness. Smiling, his cute canines came into view, "Gege, can I go walk around?"

Yijun ponders on it for a moment before nodding, he finds nothing suspicious about how his younger brother is using his meng appearance to entrap him. Shinyi happily hums as he's led out by Yijun. They head out one of the side entrances that leads to the side garden and pool and starts to wander with no destination in mind. Naturally, as curious children, the two of them explores almost every inch of the side area.

After walking around for a while, Shinyi faces to Yijun, "Gege, can you get me some more sweets?"

Caught off by his sudden question, Yijun's mouth gapes open, "Y-You want to eat again?"

Shinyi cutely nods, "Mhm! After all of this walking, Yi'er is a little hungry."

Yijun purses his lips, "You can't only eat sweets, Yi'er."

Shinyi touches his chin, "Then... Then, gege can decide!"

Throughout their whole talk, he feels that something is off, but he is unable to put a finger on what was it that made him feel this way. Yijun glances at Shinyi, "Why don't you come back with me? You can eat as much as you want inside and you can tell gege what you want to eat. Gege will get it for you."

Shinyi shakes his head, "But Yi'er wants to eat out here. It's so nice today~!"

Yijun looks up at the sky and finds that they are right. The wind isn't so strong and the temperatures aren't too low. The environment is also nicely lit where it isn't so dark that you couldn't see and it wasn't so bright where you were blinded by it. Deliberating, Yijun comes to a consensus that an evening outing wasn't so bad. They could look at the darkening sky as they munch on the food and he would get to feed Shinyi once again.