020: A New Home

Sitting in the car, Xiu Yunsheng recalls the events that transpired an hour ago. After Xiu Tianyi conceded, not only was Ouyang Feiyi given an inch, he wanted a mile. With the youngest son of the Ouyang Family backing up his decision, Ying Zhuqing smacked their faces without holding back. He didn't need to be cordial with such shameless people like this. One of the higherups in the hotel knocked on the door and brought in sheets of paper to Ying Zhuqing.

After looking over it, he dismissed the person and tossed two small stacks to Xiu Tianyu and Qiu Hua. He demanded that Xiu Yunsheng and his siblings were to come and live with them until Xiu Shinyi was back to 'full health'. He stressed how he must have received a trauma from being pushed and almost drowning, and needed to be specially cared for. Since his father was an inadequate man, who definitely doesn't care for anyone but his second set of children, Ying Zhuqing would care for them in his stead. As for how long this 'special' care was going to last for? Nothing was stated so it could be a month, two months, or maybe a year? It was an indefinite time.

Xiu Yunsheng wasn't an idiot. He knew that the two of them were trying to get them out of his father's and stepmother's reach, and they would definitely not return once they left. He felt deep gratitude and felt like he would never be able to pay back the two of them in his lifetime. They now had a strong enough backer to contest with Xiu Tianyu's influence, therefore he didn't need to be so afraid. He could hold up his head high without worrying about his siblings at every step. He stared at this grandfather of his with glistening eyes then. Xiu Yunsheng felt that his baby brother was their lucky star.

Reading further down, Xiu Tianyu's face felt raw from the slaps. Not only were those terms listed, Ying Zhuqing saw that Qiu Hua was incompetent in filling her role as a mother and Xiu Tianyu was even worse and wanted all three of them to be listed in the Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) program. It would be a bit unusual for someone her age to be joining this program as the average age of the children who participated in this program ranged from two years old to seven years old, but here she was a twelve-year-old child who couldn't control her temper due to being spoiled rotten by her parents. Both of them would have to partake in the program for seventeen weeks and be supervised by Ying Zhuqing's close friend. This meant that they couldn't just pay off the person and have this situation be swept under the rug as they had planned to.

Xiu Tianyu's face became so red as he read over the sheet of paper that if you were to pop that Tianyu-pimple, pus would squirt out at you like a dam that had broken. He crushed the first copy with his hands instantly. Xiu Yunsheng could imagine steam coming out of his seven orifices at this moment, and just when he was about to refute it, he received another threat from Ouyang Feiyi. Xiu Tianyu choked on his words and gnashed his teeth in ire. What did he deserve to get this type of bullying, ah? He must have gathered bad karma in his life or something for him to suffer so in this current life.

Not being able to voice his dissatisfaction made him feel as if he was forced to eat someone's fresh excrement. He was like an exponentially growing balloon filled with insipid hot air that was ready to explode by itself at any moment.

As for Xiu Yunsheng who was sharing a copy with Ouyang Feiyi, he felt that it was a must for those two. They were walking on the edge constantly and could spill at any moment. Although he did not particularly like Xiu Liling, he agreed that she could still be salvaged. After all, if they don't start now; flies will infest an egg with cracks¹ and by then it will be too late for salvation. As for his thoughts about Qiu Hua having to participate... He wanted to laugh

Taking in a couple of deep breaths, Xiu Tianyu had temporarily calmed himself. He looked up at Ying Zhuqing expectantly as if he was going to hand him another one but the older man just snorted and doodled on a piece of paper. With no other choice, he could only embarrassingly share with his wife as his was shaped to something that was beyond recognizable.