Preview: 004: Hello Mother

A/N: Baby sitting is really tiring. Lol I am so drained. orz Gonna go lay down now. Finally home~ I'll see you pretties next week. Sorry for the late update~

---

How to get rid of Qiu Hua? Start with her subservient minions first, after dealing with them it would be easier to deal with her. Nanny Chen called out for him, "Yi'er! It's time for your snack. Where are you?"

Shinyi smiles, the dimples on his cheeks shows, "Ah, Nanny Chen. Wait! I'm coming."

He clicks a couple more buttons and then shuts down the computer. He then made his way down the chair and almost falls as his fingers were sweaty. Shinyi grudgingly stares at his fingers, they were too smooth. He could almost see the his old callous hands overlap his child ones. He closes it into a fist, he still had time. That was the most important thing.

The sound of his running feet resonates in the hall way. Nanny Chen was midway up the stairs with a tray of warm milk and chocolate chip cookies. Just as she was about five steps from the top of the stairs, Shinyi arrives. He rushes over 'excitedly' and 'trips'. His tiny body flies right towards hers and slams onto her body.

Nanny Chen, "Argh!"

Shinyi, "Uwahh!"

Their bodies tumbles down flight of stairs. Shinyi was ruthless and merciless, at every position where she would be below him he would push and make her head slam into the corner of the stairs. There were a few loud cracks of bones during their little journey down the stairs. Shinyi rolls onto his stomach, there were deep red patches all over his body now including his face. Nanny Chen was in a much worse position. Her right arm was broken, her ankle has small fractures, and there were contusions across her elderly body.

Shinyi wobbles as he tries to stand, his small steps made Nanny Chen tremble in fear. During the fall she had seen the look in his eyes when he pressed down on her abdomen and had broken her spine. Everything below the waste was now useless and she could not feel anything.

Nanny Chen's eyes were wide open staring at Shinyi as if he was the spawn of the devil. His lips upturns into a beautiful smile, but there was a coldness inside of his eyes that made one think otherwise. As he got closer to her, Nanny Chen wanted to scream and so she tried.

The moment she opened her mouth though, Shinyi's tiny feet kicks her chin and she bites off her own tongue.

He chuckles in delight, it would make one break out in goosebumps at this scene. He looks down at her condescendingly, "Nanny Chen, there's no one here to help you."