PART 2: The Guy In The Suit

2 HOURS LATER

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 5:30 PM. I decided to go somewhere to finish my homework because I felt like it. I didn't want to stay home and be stuck in my room all day. I grabbed my backpack and ran to the living room where my dad was watching TV.

"Hey I'm going out!" I said walking towards the door. He looks at me and notices that I have my backpack. "Sure don't be gone too late" he said but was hesitant at first. I'm surprised that he said Yes.

"Okay" I said closing the door slowly. I'm shocked. I walked out the door as fast as I could. He never asked questions about what I was doing. Which I thought was weird because he's skeptical about everything. I walked to this coffee shop that was popular in town and sat down at the edge of the room where nobody was sitting. It was quiet which was a good thing and was managed to finish. I should be heading back or my dad will worry about me, I thought. When I was about to sit up, I felt somebody grab my shoulder. I realized it was a man with a black hood. Covering is face. I yanked his hand away and started to pack up. He didn't say anything and just stood there. Watching my every move. He went behind me and started to grab my arm. I took his arm off of mine.

"Let me go!" I yelled. This was my worst nightmare.

He grabbed me again and suddenly his whole body went against the wall. I had pushed him without even touching him. I freaked out and all the tables around me started to move. I notice everybody was staring at me so I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran out. Every inch of my body was tingling of fear. I couldn't focus on where I was going. I just need to get home. I started to sprint down the empty street. It was dark and cold and it looked very sketchy. Why did I do that. Your such an idiot Veronica. I just wanted that guy to leave me alone. I thought to myself. I've had these powers ever since that accident that made us move here. I didn't really understand them. They would show up once in a while but never in public. I couldn't control them. I felt like running until my legs fell off then I heard a very loud sound. Like someone broke into something. I had this gut feeling that I should run towards it.

If I go, I want no one to know who I am. I looked through my backpack and grabbed my scarf and put it over my mouth. What am I doing?

I immediately ran towards the sound but stopped when I saw this guy in a red and blue suit. Above me heading towards the sirens. I ignored it and continued. When I got there I saw four men blowing up the door of an ATM stop. The avengers? I took a deep breath and stepped forward until I saw the guy in the red and blue suit again. Walking into the same bank.

"Why does he look so familiar" I thought. I saw one of the men that had a Captain American mask on point some kind of gun at him. I looked closely at the gun. It was one that I have never seen before. The mystery man started shooting something at them. I went behind a pole trying not to be seen. Instinctively I went invisible and started to run into the ATM stop, carefully. Hesitant, I opened the door trying not to make the guys notice. Now I got a better look. Then I finally recognized him. Spider-Man?

Iron man quickly grabbed his weapon and pinned Spider-Man against the ceiling. I saw him hit the ceiling forcefully. My breathing out of control. Adrenalin coursing through my body. I quickly grabbed the weird looking weapon from Iron man unseen. "Hello" I said reappearing while punching him in the jaw and disappearing again. Making him confused. Trying to hit me but hitting in the wrong direction. I reappeared and using my powers to pin him against the wall. I hear Spider-Man say something but couldn't really understand him. I looked at him and he quickly got up and took out the other guys behind me. Pinning them against the wall with his web.

"Authors Note"

Whats going to happen next?I hope you like it. Leave your thought below. I have a lot of ideas for you and I hope you tag along :) Next Part coming very soon!