PART 5: What Could Go Wrong

I walked casually to school as I usually do and this time was different. I liked walking because I had more time to think about other stuff. I felt really confident and I was hopping to see Spider-Man again. I wonder how he does it every day.

I made it to school and roamed around the halls. Heading to my locker and opening it. Grabbing my books and walking into first period. I walked in and sat down in the back of the room waiting. When the last bell rang, I saw Peter and another guy next to him rush into the room. They walked over towards me and sat down.

"Hi! I'm Ned" I heard a whisper in front of me. I looked up from my text book and saw the guy who was next to Peter. Looking at me. I gave him a squint of my eyes in suspicion.

"Veronica" I whispered smiling. Leaning over the wooden desk.

"I know" He said smiling like he knew something that I didn't. He stopped mid sentence after he grabbed his leg in confusion. "OW" he said turning around and looking at Peter. Who had kicked his foot to make him stop talking. I looked at Peter and he had an annoyed look on his face. I could tell he was embarrassed. What was that for? I thought. The bell rang and I collected my things and walked out towards my locker. Until I heard foot steps coming towards me. I looked up and saw Peter coming towards the me. I could tell he was nervous.

"Hi!" I said smiling at him shutting my locker. He was hesitant at first.

"Hey...um maybe you wanna..go see a movie... you don't have to-." he said letting out a breath. Holding the straps on his backpack while looking down.

"I'd love too" I said cutting him off. Rocking my feet back in forth.

"Really?...um there's a movie playing at 7:00." he said looking up in shock at my response. Now smiling.

"Sure I'll meet you there" I said fixing my backpack that was on my shoulder.

"okay...um see you later" he responded walking backwards in the other direction.

"Bye!" I said taking a few steps backwards. Giving him a short wave goodbye.

"Bye!" I watched him as he turned around pacing down the hall. I smiled and couldn't stop. I walked to my next class which was Spanish class and sat down. Putting my books down on the table.

"Hey have you seen this" I looked up and saw a girl holding her phone out for me to look at. I looked at her then the phone noticing that it was the footage of the ATM robbery yesterday. "Whoa!" I said in shock. Taking a closer look.

"Look at the girl...she just pinned that guy to the wall without even touching him." I looked closer and saw myself. I made the news! My eyes widening.

"who is she?" I asked keeping my voice low. "Nobody knows." she said backing away to her desk. I slowly looked away after the teacher started speaking. I couldn't constraint through the class. I was on the news?!

After the class was over I immediately pulled out my phone and tried to find the video. I clicked on it and there I was on every head line.

News person: "Today we have shocking new in Queens New York. Across the famous Delmar's their was a horrific robbery at a ATM stop 7:30 pm yesterday, but was stopped by our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Now if you take a closer look you will see another person helped our hero. Authorities still don't know who this unexpected hero is but we are thankful nobody got hurt."

"Authors Note"

I hope you like Part 5! Finally there first date...what could go wrong.