Important

Please don't click away, this is... really important.

And please, read this entire note.

I recently posted a new book and - you know by now, that I don't usually shove my books in your face like this - but this one is pretty... pretty important to me.

It's a book to bring awareness for tons of different subjects that society usually avoids talking about.  Things like alcoholism, abuse, anxiety, eating disorders, depression, suicide, abortion, homophobia, sleeping disorders, and self harm (in all it's different forms) and a bunch more that I haven't educated myself on yet.

And I'm not gonna lie, this book... it's intense.

And even though it's not a Sanders Sides book, I hope you'll give it a chance - taking the time to not only get to understand different subjects and... and make them human.

The reason behind this book, although I've wanted to write this book for a long time, is because -

...

*sighs*

I have been doing pretty well lately, but... I've... I've not been doing great within the past couple months, another reason why my writing schedule has sorta been... nonexistent lately.

I've been suffering with an eating disorder called bulimia.

And this is not something new, really.  I've been having issues similar to this for years, but I avoided the subject of eating disorders for years, as if somehow if I didn't take the time to educate myself properly it would just go away, it would just leave me alone.

...

It doesn't work like that.

And these last few months it's been flaring up more than usual, more intensely than it's been before.  This last April I lost 8 pounds in the span of two weeks.  It was enough for my family to start to notice that I wasn't eating and enough for them to confront me about it.  And it was only then when I finally admitted to myself - not to them - that I have a serious problem.

So I did so much research, research into types of therapy, things I could do, what eating disorder I even had - which I didn't know was bulimia at the time.  And as I jumped around site after site, I realized that I shouldn't have to be ashamed to learning about my illness, realized that probably the average person wouldn't even know how to help me unless they, like me, had done their own research.

Now this book of mine is not a self-diagnose book.  Nor for me to gather pity - no, not at all, I don't want that, for your sake and mine.  It's intention is to bring awareness to all sorts of issues that are taboo to talk about, all of which will include statistics and solutions woven into the story.  If you are under the impression that any of this applies to you, it is so important that you go to someone you trust that can help.

And... also the awareness that all these issues don't exactly have solutions.

So I beg you.

Please give it a chance

Love,
Max