chap 4 ; what a caring heart

hey lovies! (:

sorry i haven't been writing.. i just came back home three days ago.

i actually made chapter's 4 and 5.

but wattpad is being stupid and deleted it.

so yeah.

i'll be re writing them.

just to let you know. i'll be updating twice a day! (:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

i just sat there starring at it.

speechless.

without saying a single word.

i got knocked out of my thoughts when i see jake come inside the apartment.

"so i see you found what's inside the box" he said while closing the door.

"you brought a puppy into our apartment? really?" i said with one eyebrow raised.

"well, i don't know jane. there's a puppy, inside our apartment. i wonder who brought that here" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"hey. shut up jake! i'm not in the damn mood for your freakin sarcasm! there's a puppy! in a box! in OUR apartment! you didn't even talk to me about this??!" i yelled.

"yo woman chill. he was stuck under a fence, i guess he was trying to escape by digging beneath the fence but failed and got stuck beneath it. as you can see, there's a straight red line on his back" he said pointing at it.

i actually felt really bad for this puppy.

"where and when did you find him?" i question

"when we were heading here. you were deep asleep and i was driving slowly because i saw something suspicious. so i stopped and went to check it out, he was just laying there crying in pain. so i took some scissors from one of the boxes and helped him come out by cutting the wires which was stabbing his back. and i took a box and put him in the back because there wasn't enough space in the front" he said while looking at the puppy.

"and actually. i was wondering if we could have him" he said with his puppy eyes.

"you really think the puppy eyes is going to work on me?" questioning again with my eyebrow raised.

jake got up and took the puppy out of the box.

he sat back down next to me.

"my puppy eyes won't work, but his eyes will" jake says while holding the puppy next to his face

i stare deep into the puppy's eyes.

oh my god it's adorable.

his dark brown big puppy eyes.

black tiny nose.

his brown light fur.

it's the cutest thing ever.

aw.

no, kaylen, stop it.

look away.

but i can't it's so freakin adorable!

LOOK AWAY

NO

NOW

NO.

"okay. whatever, i guess we could have him" i say with a grin on my face.

"YAY! DID YOU HEAR THAT BOY?? YOU'RE GOING TO STAY WITH US! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LOVED, AND TAKEN GOOD CARE OF! I PROMISE YOU!" jake talks to the puppy with excitement.

i couldn't help but smile.

but then i forgot he didn't answer my question.

the only thing he answered is when he got him.

"um jake, sorry to burst your bubble, but um, where did you find him exactly?" i ask

his smile disapears from his face and slowly looks at the puppy.

"i found him at this large building. the buliding was called 'joe's pups' (i didn't know what name i should do for the building lol) that place is a place where this guy named joe does dog fighting, and some other horrible stuff. so i had to take him out of that place" he said while petting the pups fur.

i never actually knew Jake Peter had a heart.

not to be mean, but he once told me he wasn't a dog person.

"and i thought you sir was a cat person?" i say again while raising an eyebrow, it's a habit.

"i am. but i couldn't just leave this innocent puppy there and make him get tortured. hell no!" he said hugging the puppy

"you're such a caring person. knowing you're a cat person, and dislike dogs, you still took him and decided to help him. that's one reason why i love being your best friend" i say whith a smile

"aw, i love that about me too" he said with a bigger smile. *sarcasm*

"you're an idiot" i say smacking the back of his head.

making me giggle

"owww. but i'm your idiot" he says and winks.

"okay, whatever" i say rolling my eyes.

"hey, since we have a puppy. how bout we go buy some dog stuff, and cute clothes for him?" he asks me.

"i would love to do that. but right now is a bad time. he's still in bad condition. common, he had blood on his fur, and a big scratch on his back. the best thing to do right now, is bring him to the vet to get him checked up, and ask them to shower him. and then we could go get all the materials we need for him. and discuss his name" i smile

"okay. shall we go the vet?" he asks.

"we shall" i answer back with a smile.

i got up to change while jake left the puppy on the couch to take a quick nap before leaving.

i quickly smile at myself and said in my mind ;

jake and a puppy?!

that makes jake 10x more attractive!