chap 50 ; kaylen peter

* kevin's p.o.v *

i got down onto my knees and took out a shiny diamond ring.

it was beautiful just like her. everytime the diamond shines, it reminded me of kaylen.. and that's why i chose this ring. it's beautiful, unique, perfect, everything about it just reminds me of kaylen..

i was still on my knee waiting till kaylen replied. she was speechless, and she was crying tears of joy.

and then she finally spoke ; "i do"

~ 3 months later ~

i am now standing in the chapel, (whatever you call it) waiting for my soon-to-be-wife walk through the aisle with her brother by her side.

i feel sad that kaylen's parents weren't able to come to our wedding. they died before they even saw their little girl walk through the aisle and get married....

* kayeln's p.o.v *

you can do this kaylen. you're getting married to your bestfriend. the one that has been there throught thick and thin. the one who stood by your side throught the most darkest hours. the one who loved you even if you hated him. the one you fell helplessly in love with.

i snapped out of my thoughts when suddenly, the giant wooden doors slowly opened.

i was scared at first. but then when i began to walk down the aisle and see jake's happy face looking at me and smiling at me.

all the fear that i had vanished. i couldn't help but smile back.

my parents' would've been proud seeing their little girl walk down the aisle, getting married to the love of her life.

just the thought of my parents sent a tear to roll down my cheek.

but i quickly wiped it away and put another smile on my face.

even if my parents weren't here, i know their happy for me. i know that their looking down at me right now smiling at me. i just know it.

thinking of them brought sadness to my heart, but then again happiness, because i know their proud of me.

***

"do you, kaylen jane, take jake peter to be your lovely wedded husband?" the priest asked me

"i do" i reply and look at jake

i smiled at him.

"and do you, jake peter, take kaylen jane to be your lovely wedded wife?" he asked him

"i do" he replied to the priest

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may now kiss the bride"

i huge smile plastered onto my face, even onto jake's face

jake wrapped his muscualr arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

our lips finally met eachothers.

everyone in the crowd began to cheer, and clap their hands..

i'm happy to go from 'kaylen jane' to 'kaylen peter'