chap 48 ; peter

~ 6 months later ~

"congratulations ms. jane, you have a pair of beautiful twins.

"do you know their names yet?" the doctor asks

"no.. um, not yet" i told her

dr. montgomery came closer to me and gave me my daughter.

she went over to jake and gave him his son.

i looked down at my loveable little girl, and then at my son and my handsome boyfriend.

i couldn't help but smile at the sight of jake holding his little boy for the first time.

jake kept smiling. he looked over to my side and his smile became wider.

he came closer to me and kissed my forehead, and then our daughter's forehead.

"you did awesome babe. i feel proud" jake told me

"i love you" i said to him

"i love you. but more" he replied

*****

"what names should we decide for them?" jake asked me while he sat down slowly next to me on the sofa holding our daughter (they're at jake's parents house btw)

"for the girl, i'm thinking kayla" i told him and smiled

"that's perfect. for that little one. i think his name would be jacob" he told me and flashed me a loving smile

"our little miracles are perfect" i told him

we both walked up the stairs and placed them softly on jake's bed.

jake covered them with pillows, making sure they don't fall or move anywhere.

kayla fell asleep in her daddy's arms while jacob fell asleep in mine.

jake and i walked out of the room and left the door wide open.

jake interwined our fingers and we walked dowm the stairs slowly.

we reached the bottom and out of no where everybody screamed "SURPRISE!"

i gasped. there was a banner that said 'congratulations! it's twins'

i looked at the people that planned this and see jake's parents, kevin, amanda, and their twin daughters.

"shhh! we just put them to sleep" jake whisper-shouted to them

"oh shit" kevin whispered and them tip toed his way over to me.

but kevin is a really clumy person, so he fell down and made a loud thud noise, which caused kayla and jacob to wake up

"moron" i whispered to him.

me and jake ran up the stairs, followed by everyone else.

i took kayla in my arms, while jake took jacob.

"it's okay baby, mommy's here. i'm here" i cooed at her, shaking her up and down softly.

they both finally stopped crying, kayla looked into my eyes while i looked into hers. her bright shiny hazel brown eyes looked into me, it's like i fell in love again.

"umm, may i have the chance to hold my grandson?" jake's dad asked jake

"of course" jake replied

jake handed jacob to his grandfather and he slowly rocked him back n' forth.

"may i?" jake's mother asked me

i nodded and handed her kayla.

*******

everyone finally had the chance to hold both of them.

madison, melanie (kevin's daughters) jacob, and kayla fell asleep on jake's bed.

we surrounded them with pillows and headed downstairs.

~ skip dinner ~

"i'm so proud of both of you. you two managed to have a loving son amd daughter" jake's mom told us and kissed our cheeks

"thanks mom" jake told her and then hugged her

i did the same as well.

i'm happy that me and jake made it this far and had twins ;

kayla laura peter & jacob junior peter

i'll become a peter someday too...

aghhh!! so what did you think about this chapter? i'm sad to say that this book is ALMOST over 😭 but don't worry.. i have a surprise comming up 😏

anyways, what did you think about the twins?

i know this chapter wasn't interesting, i just really suck at writing soo.... yeah. lol, bye lovies!

- Lalaloveyouu